Eminence Delta 15 Speaker (400 Watts, 15")

Eminence Delta 15 Speaker (400 Watts, 15")

Perfect as a mid-bass or woofer replacement, this driver from Eminence delivers high-power bass and has a frequency range of 48Hz-4kHz.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 1, 2011 by a customer from fpdigital.com
"Great value replacement speaker with good tone for bass guitar."
Used in bass guitar cab as a replacement speaker and was very happy with tone, deep smooth bass and good power handling. Not a "bright" speaker but then cabinet I have has a horn for that so this is ideal in mellowing out the sound and delivering that 15" speaker low down sound. Exceptional value.
Fitted my cab well, can't ask more of a replacement speaker.
Solid and seems well made, good weight to it.
I think that this is a bargain. Can't tell teh difference between this and speakers costing twice as much.
Active Musician
Hard rock/Metal
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 30, 2006 by a customer from yahoo.com
"O.K. If that's all you want."
I like to play a bit loud, and I want deep bass. This speaker is mediocre at both, compared to my prior 15" Peavy Scorpion Speaker of very similar statistics.
Best to solder to terminals, so this had what I wanted.
The screw holes seemed to fit a standard size cabinet. Lightweight is the plus with this speaker -- good for a bass player.
Looks fine parts, just a bit wimpy.
These are a bit cheaply priced, and a decent value, but not for a pro or perfectionist.
N/A
Nice and light with a good brand name, but does not deliver sound quality I desire.
hobbyist
rock, blues
14 of 21 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?