Eminence CV-75 Guitar Speaker (75 Watts, 12-inch)

Eminence CV-75 Guitar Speaker (75 Watts, 12-inch)

This speaker's huge ceramic magnet creates the huge tone that made Britain famous. Load these 12" Red Coats in your speaker cabinet and hear the power!

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted September 24, 2016 by Dean H in New Albany, MS
"Couldn't be happier."
I ordered this speaker to replace the stock speaker of a Peavey 6505+ 112. If you are familiar with those amps you know the factory speaker is not great but man this Eminence brought it to life. I encourage anyone looking to do their homework because there's also the Swamp Thang, Governor etc. After a couple months of watching demos on YouTube decided on this one and I'm glad I did it was exactly what I was hoping for and it's not even coke in yet. zZounds was fast and great as always.
I've been playing guitar for about 24 years I'm mostly the jam at home type although I've been in a couple of bands
Rock/Metal and some Blues
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 29, 2014 by Dave S in Kenosha, WI
"Nice Speaker, Great Service"
I bought the CV75 after hearing it in person and I'm using it with a Hughes and Kettner Tubemeister that has a wide range of sounds. It sounds really nice on the clean channel and also with some dirt. I built my own 1x12 cabinet for it and tried both closed back and open back. I like the sound with the middle third of the back open. The service and shipping from ZZounds was impressive.
Been playing over 30 years.
Various
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 20, 2018 by Ryan C in Cleveland, OH
"Great speaker, more than I expected"
I bought 4 and use them in a 4x12 with my Dual Rec. it took the mud out of the low end and provides a great mid range. I couldn’t be happier.
Tight low end and bright mids
Solid speaker
Very good speaker, not even mentioning its price. Compared to Celestion (which I also own and love) it’s the most bang for your buck.
27 year musician, 20 years active player
I play hardcore, metal and grindcore
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?