EMG 57/66 TW Dual Mode Humbucker Pickup Set
ONLY 2 LEFT

EMG 57/66 TW Dual Mode Humbucker Pickup Set

Equip your axe with an EMG 57/66 TW Dual Mode pickup set and select from single-coil or humbucker sounds via the included wiring harness with push-pull pots.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 30, 2020 by Marc L in Wilmington, NC
"Super hot follow up"
After dialing in my amps, These pickups sounds really good and I can hear the single coil through high gain better than before and I am impressed with the tones I can get.
3 years guitar at home
Metal/rock
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 29, 2020 by Marc L in Wilmington, NC
"Super hot!"
You will have to route the pickup cavity deeper. There are a lot of different configurations on the wiring install. The idea of the push pull on these pickups is a really cool idea, BUT, these pickups are really hot and you really don’t hear good clarity.... they love high gain and with that much gain I really don’t see the point. Don’t get me wrong, that sound great on gain, but when you play clean and switch to the single coil, the clarity is just not there. So if you love the sound of the 57/66 EMG’s, just buy the regular EMG 57/66 set. If you want the push pull with more clarity, just do yourself a favor and get the Fishman Fluence Modern set. I may sell these and go fishman.
3 years at home guitar.
Metal, Rock,
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?