Electro-Voice ND96 Dynamic Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
REBATE

Electro-Voice ND96 Dynamic Supercardioid Vocal Microphone

Vocalists: Get more gain before feedback with this large-diaphragm supercardioid dynamic. The "vocal tuning" switch cuts low-mids and boosts hi-mid presence.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 19, 2020 by Corey Cross in lexington, KY
"Wow!"
The loudest I could 5 up my mic EVER! before feedback! Ruggedly built. Did a gig with it last night. All I heard was, 'Man! That mic is powerful!' So good, I'm buying a second on only days after getting this one! Been playing for 30+ years. Never seen a mic resist feedback so well, not even close! Sounds great too! But it! Now!!!
Lead singer for 30+ years.
Pop/R&B
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 15, 2016 by Jonathan King in SILOAM SPRINGS, AR
"Best Mic Ever"
I have been a singer for over 15 years done it professionally and now I lead for my church. A few of us did a test between multiple mics including the Blue Encore 200, Shure SM 58, Shure KSM8, Audix OM2 and 7, and the EV ND96 is by far superior and for the price you will never need another mic. Just incredible sound, clarity, and drive. Just beautiful.
Ive been singing and playing the guitar for over 15 years
From Punk to Punk-Core to leading praise and worship for my church
12 of 13 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 20, 2016 by Jonathan K in SILOAM SPRINGS, AR
"Incredible Mic"
Ive sang through Blue Encore 200, Audix OM2 and 7, Ive sang through betas and many many other mics. The presence of this mic and the feedback to gain is amazing. The Clarity is beautiful. I cant say enough about it.
Ive been playing music for 22 years and singing for prob a good 15 years
Punk, Hardcore, and now Christian Praise and Worship
12 of 13 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 12, 2020 by Eric Ferreri in Fairport, NY
"Great vocal presence"
I love this mic. I lost one and my others, beta 58, 57, didn't compare. Great definition and warmth. It practically grabs the notes out your mouth. Yes, Great anti feedback quality. I do acoustic through hard rock and this mic is fantastic everytime.
Solo acoustic, trio acoustic and electric mix, hard rock band
All styles from folkie thru hard rock.