Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP Powered Subwoofer Speaker (1200 Watts)

Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP Powered Subwoofer Speaker (1200 Watts)

Under 62 pounds, the ELX200-18SP is the lightest 18" wood powered sub around. Control your sound over Bluetooth with EV's customizable QuickSmartDSP presets.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 23, 2018 by Karriem S in Yonkers, NY
"Nice addition to your sound system"
DJ's, bands, etc. This subwoofer is great and you'll be happy you made the purchase. It has a nice warm punch that helps keep your sound clean. EV continues to make quality products and this is up there for sure!
DJ 33 years
Open Format
18 of 18 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 16, 2019 by DJ Daddy Harold S in Sauk Village, IL
"Great thing come in small packages!!!"
Truly amazing sub! First, zZounds great source for all my DJ needs! Two day delivery, outstanding!! This was the perfect fit for my mobile DJ service. I paired this up with 2 Behringer Euro 15" powered speakers. They play together so harmoniously. It was easy using the mobile EQ app on my cell and laptop. Simple, easy to set up and pair up. The EV sub is just the punch I needed for my set up. I do a lot of house parties & backyard events and I have received nothing but compliments. The sound is rich and smooth for my playing style. The enclosure is well made and solid. Its light enough for me to lift and load. I will be ordering another one. zZounds and EV what a combination! I am very pleased!!!!
I've been performing as a club and mobile DJ for 30 years.
My style of music varies from genre to genre. I play to a variety of styles, but mostly R & B, House, Pop and Hip-hop.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 21, 2019 by Marcus W in Wichita, KS
"Music Nervana"
I have this paired with some Yamaha s115V speakers. What a great match. Using these in my home stereo system really by accident. I have so called expensive hifi speaker set ups. But when I bought this gear for someone else, I had to try it out. Not being in the dj or playing in a band. I had to test this equipment with my home gear. Parasound Halo P5 pre-amp and Anthem Audio amp (225rms). To say I was shocked is putting it lightly. This is how music should be played back. My so called expensive speakers and sub are being giving to family members. I can only compare this set up to a friend who runs JBL speakers that look like fancy Pro Audio speakers. My whole set up cost less than just his speakers. He is shocked also and rethinking his expensive JBL's.All I can say is if you really want to hear an accurate playback of your music, 99% of your home hifi speakers just cant do it. Well I am extremely happy, this sub is clean, clear and accurate. Just perfect for listening to music. And there are time while relaxing or trying to sleep, I listen at whisper volumes and still can hear every detail.
Serious Audio Nut for over 35+ years
I listen to everything except that trashy rap
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 14, 2018 by Jose A in Cicero, IL
"AWESOME!"
I was surprised by a small party that turned out to be 300 people deep. I brought these bad boys in. Mind you they only way 60 something pounds and are easy to carry. Menu is easy to follow since it asks what tops you are using so it can pair them perfectly. The sound was amazing! I had people from 90 years old to 18 year olds dancing! At the end of the night I was complimented time and time again at how great the sound was. The low end is chest pounding! I had to reduce the bass on my mixer while the older crowd was dancing but as the night progressed and they left i let it rip and had everything at 0 gain. I had so much headroom and the sound was nice crisp and pounding! Couldnt be happier with my purchase!
Dj, Club Dj, Wedding Dj
Club, House, Hip Hop, etc
29 of 31 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 13, 2019 by Ben Espino in Austin, TX
"Great Sub!"
I really love my ELX200-18SP Sub! light and easy to transport. I use with two ZLX15 and the sound is great for a wedding of 200-250 people. Would highly recommend this sub!!
Open Format Wedding DJ
Hip Hop, Top 40, Cumbias, Reggaeton, Tejano, Country
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?