When you call, mention priority code 20M-KW0K

Rating and Reviews: Electro-Voice ELX200-12SP Sub

Only 41.2 pounds, this compact sub delivers big low end for your ELX PA rig. Control your sound via Bluetooth with EV's customizable QuickSmartDSP presets.

"Power Beyond its size!" submitted September 10, 2018

By Albert Mendez in Spring Hill, FL
Musical Background: Since I was 17. I am now 57
Music Style: All genres since I do mostly Weddings
Overall: I rated these before but my review never posted. I recently had an accident and had to revisit what I use to DJ with. (My back is shot) I bought 2 Behringer B112Ds, but the output and impact on my sound was minimal. I was going to try the EV ZXA1 Sub, but thought the price was too steep for a 12 inch sub that has been around for years. I came across the ELX200 12 inch sub and decided to spend the $600 plus dollars on it. Needless to say, I do not regret the purchase. These little subs really kick. I only have 1 and it has made a significant improvement in my sound. I pair it with EV EKX 12ps and various other tops I own. The thump is for real. If your on the fence, do not worry! (get these) Your back will thank you, and so will your audience.

"Finally!!!!!" submitted August 30, 2018

By Al Mendez in Spring Hill, FL
Musical Background: Ohh man 30 years +
Music Style: All genres as I do Weddings
Overall: I had a really bad accident which left me unable to carry big subs. I mostly do weddings and really wanted some dance floor thump. I tried 2 Behringer B1200Ds. They filled out some bottom but the clip light was constantly on, and the bass was missing punch. I considered the EV ZXA1 12 inch sub, but I found them pricey for being a pretty old model speaker. When the ELX 200 series came out, I took a chance and spent a pretty penny for one 12 inch sub. As soon as I hooked it up in my house to my EV EKX 12s Pictures started falling off the walls. This sub simply kicks butt for a 12. It won’t slam a 500 student school dance, but you will not disappoint any clients with these babies, Two of them side by side with some quality 10s or 12 tops would make a pretty powerful compact system. If you can’t or don’t want to struggle with 80 to 100 pound subs, this is the way to go. This speaker booms way beyond its size.

When you call, mention priority code 20M-KW0K. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST