When you call, mention priority code 208-Q1N7

Rating and Reviews: Electro-Voice ELX200-12P

Only 34.4 pounds, this 1200-watt powered speaker delivers room-filling sound thanks to EV's customizable QuickSmartDSP presets -- controllable via Bluetooth.

Overall

"Great Speaker!" submitted August 13, 2018

By Erik M in Four Oaks, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Drummer/Sound tech
Music Style: Rock and Pop
Sound: Sound I great, i use them i a 5 piece rock/cover band. They sound fantastic! Feature: EV did a great job umproving these with a bigger amp. Been using them for nearly 6 months and we havent made them limit yet! Ease of Use: Super easy, basically plug and play. You can controll them with the EV app to. This would be great for a DJ or someone using these without a mixing board. Quality: These seem very reliable so far. Its EV so you know its quality. However, on one of the cabinet's I recieved, the LED light on the front of the speaker didn't work. Not a huge deal, but I sent it back and zZounds sent me a new on in just a couple days! Value: I think its a great value. Nice to know that my speakers won't clip or get to hot. I know $599 is a lot of money, but these are worth it, and with 12 months to pay its not that bad! Manufacturer Support: They were great. The LED on one of the cabs didnt work. They were more than happy to take care of it, but zZounds just replaced it for me. Almost hassle free! The Wow Factor: They look as great as they sound! Also, they are pretty light to! I can easily grab 2 at once and carry them into the club. Overall: I run sound for my rock cover band. I upgraded to these from the ZLX. I am so glad I did! If you are wondering if they are loud enough or if they are louder than the zlx, the answer is yes. However, not a ton louder. What is great though is that at high volumes the dont clip, like ever. I have been using these for almost 6 months now and I havent made them limit once, compared to my Zlx that limited every show a lot. The sound quality at high volume it great also, the highs are nice and crisp but it still has pretty good low end for a 12 inch speaker (I use a sub with mine). I honestly dont have any complaints about them right now. I think they are a high quality EV product and will last a long time.

When you call, mention priority code 208-Q1N7. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST