Electro-Voice ELX200-10P Powered Speaker (1200 Watts)

Electro-Voice ELX200-10P Powered Speaker (1200 Watts)

Get Electro-Voice sound in a compact, lightweight powered speaker. Only 29.8 pounds, the ELX200-10P delivers 1200 watts controlled by EV's smart DSP presets.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 22, 2018 by Sean Ferguson in FPO, AP
"Fantastic Speakers"
These are fantastic speakers. Back in the day about 15-20 years ago I use to work for local tour and concert company in the midwest. I've have some interaction with the EV line. But I bought two of these for use at work inside a large aircraft hanger and well WOW! They sound fantastic and you can hear them clear across the flight line. I pretty much run them hard from 6am til midnight for the last 5 months and no failure or change in sound quality. I would say that's a solid testament to the design and construction to EV. Get speaker and build I have these paired up with a pair of ELX-12P subs.
Mobile DJ
EDM, Top 40, Country, Rock, Hip-Hop.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 1, 2018 by Joe E in New Braunfels, TX
"Small Speaker, BIG Sound!"
I've used the EV ELX200-10P for the last five months as a monitor while I DJ. However, the sound clarity, low-end thump, and overall throw is so amazing I'm going to buy another to place on top of my EV EKX200-18SP's! Seriously, don't let the small size fool you, this speaker packs an amazing punch of aural goodness!
I've been a club, festival, and special event DJ since 1989.
You name it, I've played it! Primarily I spin anything dance oriented: EDM, house, pop, hip hop, rap, top 40, etc.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?