Elektron Digitone Desktop FM Synthesizer

Elektron Digitone Desktop FM Synthesizer

Embrace the sound of digital with the Elektron Digitone desktop synthesizer -- its unique signal flow makes FM synthesis more intuitive than ever before.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 29, 2019 by Brandon G
"First Elektron product and it's a staple of my setup"
I love this thing. It's one of the first synthesizers I've used that doesn't feel like all the others (a piano style/keyboard instrument). Elektron devices are in a category of their own. They're extremely powerful, especially for single-person producers. It has 8 tracks, great for pads, bass, metallic sounds, any cool FM synthesis and has the ease of features like a subtractive synth, resonance, filter cutoff, etc.Has onboard effects if you want to plug an instrument such as a guitar or mono synth into it (I plug both in). Amazing device and great intro into the world of Elektron.
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 24, 2019 by Jenna N in Chicago, IL
"Amaaaaazing synth!"
I am so happy I purchased this synth, it sounds unbelievable and it’s the perfect companion to my Digitakt. Perfect for our little darkwave outfit.zZounds is also amazing and I won’t shop anywhere else for my gear!
Darkwave electro, coldwave
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 3, 2019 by James R in NY, NY
"Too Complicated..."
Elektron's products are far too fidly & complicated to use. The workflow and interface require many, many hours simply to understand the basics.Life is too short! I need to be able to figure out (at least) the basics of an instrument within 45 min, or it's a no-go for me.
Composer/Producer/Sound Designer/Remixer
Electronic, Nu Disco, Space Disco, Nu Jazz, Soundtracks, Synthwave, Balearic, Space Funk.
1 of 7 people (14%) people found this review helpful. Did you?