Electro-Harmonix Nano Clone Analog Chorus Pedal

Electro-Harmonix Nano Clone Analog Chorus Pedal

Get lush, shimmering true-analog chorus with none of the hassle. Just plug in, turn on, and crank up the rate knob on the EHX Nano Clone -- it's that easy!

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 1, 2021 by Michael Angelo in Battle Creek, MI
"I enjoy the simplicity."
When this pedal is plugged into a P.A. the individual channel can be equed for depth. I only need set the doubling rate. Which keeps my job simple. Most acoustic amp al ready have a chorus effect built in. My guitar goes through my sound system and I do not prefer chorus on my voice, reverb works fine for that. I love the simplicity of this pedal and have plenty of other chorus pedals much more expensive until I found this one.
Professional Musician
Rock, Folk Rock, Americana, Singer-Songwriter, Recording Artist.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 18, 2016 by Jack L in Westerville, OH
"Not enough stuff!!"
This thing is just too simple. I love simplicity, but you just have to have some adjustment for the depth. I don't know what made me think there was some magic setting that sounds great everytime for some of the parameters. It's also very noisy in the signal chain and I don't know why
36 years playing guitar. Recording and live performance
Classic rock, hard rock, progressive rock, Christian rock, new and old school blues,
8 of 11 people (73%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 21, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Worst pedal ever made, hands down"
This thing sounds absolutely god awful. I figured for its price that maybe it's so cheap due to its simplicity, but it isn't worth the $47, let alone $1, due to the incredibly loud noise floor the moment you switch it on. It sounds like a small vacuum cleaner the moment you turn it on, I was blown away by how loud it is simply by turning it on and not even playing. DONT BUY THIS GARBAGE, PERIOD.
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?