Electro-Voice EVOLVE 30M Powered Column Loudspeaker System

Electro-Voice EVOLVE 30M Powered Column Loudspeaker System

With ultra-wide coverage, wireless control, and an 8-channel digital mixer built in, the all-in-one EVOLVE 30M PA system is great for events and small bands.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted September 21, 2020 by Chuck C in Port Charlotte, FL
"Solid performance, great sound, and far more portable."
The evolve 30m is light, powerful, sounds great. I do a solo show playing acoustic guitar & vocal while also playing kick and snare drum triggers with my feet. So, I needed at least 4 channels plus 2 more to play music during my breaks. This replaced a ton of gear in 1 shot for me. I was bringing 1) a mixer 2) a subwoofer, 3) speaker stands 4) a pair of small PA mains. 5) the power supplies, cords, and cables to hook all those up! This thing meant I wouldn't need ANY of that stuff anymore! The mixer app is a little basic looking esthetically, but it does the job well. It's simple and intuitive. The effects (reverbs etc) are pretty decent too. So I can quickly dial in EQ, compression, FX's, and levels and get on with my show. I worried if it would sound good enough, big enough, loud enough? I am a few gigs in, onenof which at an outdoor tiki bar and this thing cranks. I am happy I took the leap! I think even up to a good power trio band could do well with a pair of these and some stage monitors in most clubs.
Multi-instrumentalist, 30+years, Audio engineer, mixer, producer
Rock, pop, punk, even new country. A little of everything.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 17, 2020 by Tim Rockstroh in Daenport, IA
"Impressive!!!"
Myself and everyone else cannot believe the quality of the sounds from the Evolve 30m. We used this during rehearsal the other night and the sound was crystal clear anywhere in the room.
Bass Player
I am a metal guy but I play in an 80's hair band, country band, 90's band and play some stoner progressive rock.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?