Electro-Harmonix Ram's Head Big Muff Pi Fuzz Pedal

Electro-Harmonix Ram's Head Big Muff Pi Fuzz Pedal

1973 is calling with tons of fuzz! The Electro-Harmonix Ram's Head Big Muff Pi is based on the '73 Violet Big Muff and delivers that legendary Muff sustain.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 24, 2020 by Nick T in Miramar Beach, FL
"Awesome Pedal"
We do allot of Pink Floyd, Santana, Gary Moore. As soon as I hooked up the pedal and starting playing I was blown away. Worth every penny!
Professional Musician
Blues/Rock and Neil Young Tribute
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 11, 2020 by Mark Garner in Metairie, LA
"Perfect For Gilmour Fans"
This pedal, for those who don't know, is a reissue of the pedal used by David Gilmour from the mid 70's to early 80's, most notably on 'Animals' & 'The Wall'.This pedal is a howling beast with loads of gain and a VERY responsive tone control; it can be very dark or very bright. (I turn the guitar tone knob down and get my treble from the pedal and amp but you may prefer otherwise.)Personally I prefer to use this pedal with a single coil pickup guitar but it also works well with humbuggerers.Full chords can be a bit mushy and poorly defined in the upper notes if you crank the fuzz up really high.Where this pedal shines brightest is on single note lines, especially on the D and G strings.I heartily recommend this pedal but be forewarned: if you live in an apartment complex, this pedal will not endear you to your neighbors.
Former semi-pro now a stay-at-home jammer.
Rock, rock and rock. Beatles, late era Yardbirds, Jimi, Led Zeppelin and early Pink Floyd.