Electro-Harmonix OD Glove Overdrive and Boost Pedal

Electro-Harmonix OD Glove Overdrive and Boost Pedal

Get rich, overtone-laden overdrive that doesn't get muddy with the OD Glove, capable of everything from sparkling clean boost to high-gain saturation.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
Submitted June 2, 2020 by Michael M in Alexandria, VA
"WOAH!! One word "TIGHT""
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
So I literally bought this pedal on a white adding it to my cart when I bought a different EHX pedal. WOW was I surprised. Make no mistake, this is not an Overdrive, the is capable of full-on Hi Gain Distortion. But more than that it is CRAZY tight distortion. There must be some kind of intuitive gate incorporated in the pedal. What i want to ring out and sustain, will sustain. But if i even think about wanting silence it gives me total since in a millisecond. I have been looking forever to replace my $300 Mesa Throttle Box EQ. And I finally found the answer, it its only $80!! and EHX is my favorite company. So couldn't be happier. The youtube videos DO NOT do this justice, I have seen them all and thats why assumed I wouldn't care that much about this pedal. I was wrong. It is studio recording level good. TIGHT!! I mean TIGHT! distortion.
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 28, 2017 by Brett Huhn in Columbia, MD
"Nobody Seems to Know?"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
OK, so this must literally be the best kept secret in Pedal History! This pedal sounds identical to the Fulltone OCD. There are a LOT of videos on Youtube about the two side by side. Check it out for yourself! The price on this thing is well worth it. You have 45 days if you dont agree, so what have you got to lose? EHX continues to impress ....
Rock, Blues, Metal
14 of 16 people (88%) people found this review helpful. Did you?