Electro-Harmonix Battalion Bass Preamp and Direct Box
ONLY 3 LEFT

Electro-Harmonix Battalion Bass Preamp and Direct Box

Give your bass rig some extra firepower with the Battalion. This preamp and DI combines compression, EQ, distortion, and a gate to sculpt formidable tones.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 13, 2018 by Brett B in Cortland, NY
"It goes everywhere with me"
This is a great DI box to use in place of an amp. If you need to go directly into house PA or mixing board but want to have a little control over the tone of your bass this works great. The compressor is very basic but does work. The distortion is good and can be controlled quite well. The signal is clean. Does not have an internal battery so I carry an adapter and external battery with adapter also. Does exactly what you want a DI to do.
Gigging musician and music educator.
Oldies, Pop, Rock, Blues, whatever the kids or band want to play.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 23, 2018 by Monte A in Bozeman, MT
"Great Value"
EQ -great!Distortion Section - very good with many options and great tone shaping.Noise Gate- precise yet simpleDI-useful, quiet, and versatile Compressor-fair. The least useful feature.Overall a great value!
30 years of gigging
Country/rock, classic rock, rock
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 19, 2020 by James Scott
"Love the sound, broke in six months, no response"
Excellent sound and flexibility, really love the ability to blend the overdiven and natural bass sounds. good, simple, compressor. XLR output crashed within 6 months. Emailed tech support. literally ZERO response. Very disappointed. We use several of their products but the utter lack of response means we'll be smarter next time.Still gets a 3 for value because it's still usable with the 1/4" but really would like *someone* to reply when I email for help. Cannot recommend, which is a shame because it's a great pedal.
Serious/semi-pro bassist and vocalist
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 19, 2019 by Ron B in Dormont, PA
"Nice pedal but..."
It really is a nice pedal. I bought it for my Ergo upright. Gate is good as well as compressor. Both are simple to control. Sound quality is excellent. It has distortion but I’m not into that much. My only problem is it’s not equipped for phantom power or a battery which means I need the wallwart. I needed a single pedal for my EUB and this does that fine
Pro.
Rock, blues, jazz, bluegrass and country