Electro-Harmonix Bass Clone Chorus Pedal

Electro-Harmonix Bass Clone Chorus Pedal

Nearly identical to the Small Clone, the Bass Clone differs by cutting low end from the modulation via the x-over switch to give more accurate articulation.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 16, 2019 by Tim C in St Paul, MN
"Best Chorus Pedal around!!!"
Over the years I have owned a ton of different chorus pedals trying to find just the right one for my bass rig. This is the first pedal to give me everything I want. This pedal gives a wide range of useable sounds from subtle top end shimmer to full on sci-fi space blaster and with the crossover switch you can keep your low end strong and clear. This is the last chorus pedal I’m ever buying!!!
Semi-pro/weekend warrior
Rock, blues, metal
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 13, 2019 by Todd M in Lowell, AR
"Wow"
I was excited about the idea of having a clean deep low end and a shimmer up top. This pedal blew me away. It’s going to be left on in my rig all the time. Great chorus, especially for bass players.
Professional musician
Acoustic indie rock, funk, and jazz.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 3, 2018 by Jason D in Brooklyn , OH
"Great chorus pedal"
I purchased this pedal for some rock songs that use chorus and it is a great pedal. It sounds exactly like the pedal Nirvana used in the ninetys . It’s a great price and many different sounds comes from this pedal and I bought from zZounds. It’s not necessary to spend double this is great sounding. You can use nine volt or power supply not included the only Con .
Played bass 11 years jam at home
Metal, classic rock, and funk
5 of 6 people (83%) people found this review helpful. Did you?