Egnater Tweaker 112X Guitar Speaker Cabinet (30 Watts, 1x12")

Egnater Tweaker 112X Guitar Speaker Cabinet (30 Watts, 1x12")

This cabinet and the Tweaker head are a match made in sonic heaven. It can also be used with the Tweaker 112 1x12-inch Combo.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 13, 2014 by James C in Hampton Bays, NY
"Tweaker 112x"
I bought one of these at GC because they were on sale. Nice build. The Celestion G12H sounds good to me. A great feature is that they can be daisy chained. I ended up buying a second one from zZounds, along with an Orange TH30, and stacked them for a nice vertical 60 watt 8ohm 2x12 cab.
Hobbyist
Rock, metal, blues
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 24, 2010 by a customer from gate811.net
"small,light,sounds great,and got that sex thing going on(((well ya`ll brought it up first but yeah, I was thinkin it)))"
one thing that will always keep this in the picture for me is sounds vs potabilty(whoops left that r out agin) when I get tired of this jus swap out the heat for a wgs lead 80
for a small cab it really sounds big I did swap out the speaker for a texas heat but not because celes sounded bad I wanted the warmer tone of the heat
light and compact and sounds nice
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
for the low price it is made as nice as any cab I have
great price
no havn`t tried Bruce is a teddy bear
I`m going to plead the 5th on dis one boys and espeshlee girls
musician,recording
all but rap and death
7 of 32 people (22%) people found this review helpful. Did you?