When you call, mention priority code 20L-69BC

Rating and Reviews: Dean Vendetta XM Guitar

With a lightweight string-thru paulowina body, a bolt-on maple neck and dual humbuckers, this Vendetta XM is the perfect starter axe for aspiring metalheads.

"Awesome, Good-Looking "Hot Guitar"" submitted June 27, 2009

Musical Background: Practicing Musician
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues, Country
Sound: I ordered this guitar from ZZSounds on Tuesday and received it on Thursday! It was very well packaged. The first thing I did was inspect it, tighten the neck joint and then I took the Diadaro strings off because they were too stiff and the wrong gauge for me. I installed some Ernie Ball super slinkies 9-42, then I adjusted the intonation and the string height. Then I polished the frets and conditioned the finger board and it sounds really good. Feature: Even though it has a Paulownia body, it still sounds very good. The pickups seem to be powerful enough and they sound good. I did not even have to widen the nut slots which causes tuning problems. Other than that the only other thing that I would probably do is install a high quality high output pickup in the bridge position. Everything else is great! Ease of Use: The neck on this guitar is really nice. It reminds me of the necks on my Charvelle guitar's, nice jumbo frets and flat radius fingerboard. This guitar is incredibly nice for the price. I sold my new squire fat strat special edition. This guitar has more of a Charvelle feel and play ability, much better than squires. Quality: This guitar is made very well. The styling is awesome. The finish is great and there's nothing really there to break unless you hit it with something It's a great guitar if you can deal with it's light weight. Value: Definitely. Manufacturer Support: Never had to call for support. The Wow Factor: Yes, this is a real hot custom exotic looking guitar. Overall: I wish that the body was either alder or mahogany but it will do just fine. Guitars do not play themselves, you have to do the rest.

"Vendetta XM AMAZING!!!" submitted December 27, 2007

Music Style: Metal, Rock
Sound: The sound was pretty good. If you ask me, the brigde pickups seem a bit too fuzzy sounding. Feature: The only thing it's missing is a whammy bar! Ease of Use: It's rather straight-forward. The tuners are large and easy to use. Changing strings is no problem thanks to the string-thru body. Quality: This is very well built and has lasted me quite a while. It makes the perfect backup. Value: You can't go wrong with this guitar. For the price, it's unbeatable! Manufacturer Support: Can't say. Never needed it. The Wow Factor: It's your typical mundaine Strat shape. The headstock looks sweet though. Overall: This is the PERFECT starter guitar!! If you're looking for a first guitar, this is it.

"Amazing value for what I paid." submitted January 1, 2008

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Overall
Musical Background: Musician, songwriter, vocalist, engineer.
Music Style: Rock, country.
Sound: It sounds as good as any guitar with hunbuckers Feature: Only had it for two days, but am amazed so far. Ease of Use: Plays like buttah. Quality: So far, no problems. Value: It's worth it. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: I wasn't interested at first and was looking for something much more expensive and Les Paulish. Overall: Can't say how long I'll be satified as I've only had it for 1 day.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"This guitar,whether you are an experienced pro,or a novice to beginner,you will not go wrong with this guitar. For half the mon" submitted December 23, 2010

By a customer from cox.net
Musical Background: Active Musician,Recording producer
Music Style: Metal
Sound: Lightweight and shred ready,this is one screaming guitar. I originally bought it for a friend and after a test drive,I decided to keep it for myself. The 24 fret neck is like no other.Each fret when struck produces a clean,buzz-less note with plenty of sustain. Bright and clean can describe the pickups. Feature: The 3 way switch is in a very convenient location,between the tone and volume knobs,making it easier to switch from lead to rhythm in a split second. Ease of Use: Lightning fast fret board and a neck that is comparable to a Les Paul. I love the through body string set up,it seems to give up a lot more sustain. Quality: I've been shredding on this guitar for a couple of months and I gotta say,so far it has held up under my demanding routine very well. Rhythm is a breeze also,even if you don't shred,you can easily strum out some heavy chords with the Vendetta. Value: For the price of this guitar,I would never buy another expensive ax again. Overall: I'll hang onto this baby for as long as it will produce the sweet tones it has always brought me.I play it everyday while my Strats collect dust in the corner and I love my Strat collection.

Dean Vendetta XM Guitar Customer Review submitted June 11, 2008

Overall
Music Style: blues, metal, and rock
Sound: it sounds pretty good for a guitar in this price range. though the pickups do sound fuzzy and there was some static, so you'll probably want to change them. most beginners probably wont notice it. Feature: does come with a cable. I didnt need it, but sombody else might. Ease of Use: it is a very light guitar. so its very comfortable. you will need to tighten a few bolts when it arrives aswell as on a regular basis. its simple design makes changing strings very easy. Quality: overall quality is very good for the price. its definatly not the worst guitar ive used, but one of my pickups broke within the first 3 months and a nuts and screws needed to be tightend aswell as the volume knob. I still have to tighten a few things on a regular basis but its not much of a big deal. Value: using zZounds better price policy I was able to get this guitar for under $90 so it was a real steal. its probably the most affordable electric guitar available but the quality is better than many in or just above its price range. Manufacturer Support: the guitar is pretty easy to work on so Ive never dealt with them. Overall: the natural color is much darker than the pic provided. but its still a very n9ice looking guitar. its excellent for beginners. very comfortable easy to work on and change strings. will need more matainence than other guitars but it doesnt consist of tightening a few nuts and screws. you wont find anything better in its price range.

"Great quality and looks for the price!" submitted December 25, 2009

Musical Background: Hobbyist, Active Musician, 20 years
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Alternative
Sound: It sounds fine, Bought it for my daughter to learn to play metal and it does the job just fine. the pickups actually sound pretty good. Feature: The guitar is actually pretty light weight, It came with a cable and an allen wrench, not quite sure what the wrench is for yet, but it was a plus that it came with a cable, cable is kind of cheap but works so far. Quality: For the price the quality is great. Value: I think it is the best deal out there for beginners or for a backup or a beater. The Wow Factor: looks better than all those other low price guitars by far, especially the old school guitars with the pick guards, this guitar looks like its made for a rock star. great head stock design as well as the body and how the strings come through the body. Overall: This is a great guitar for the price, looks great and sounds just fine and seems to be well built, although I bought it as an xmas gift for my kid, I would get one for myself as a backup or just to kick around the house with.

"Great overall guitar for incredibly cheap price..." submitted January 29, 2009

Musical Background: Beginner Guitar Player
Music Style: Metal
Sound: For a first guitar, sounds great. I'm used to how it sounds now and other guitars dont compare Feature: Humruckers are solid, good knobs, wish I got a case though Ease of Use: Glad theres 24 frets, good for shreddin, easy to tune Quality: Very well made, incredibly light which is nice. Came in perfect condition and remains that way... Value: Ridiculously good product for $100. Other people shell out much more on first guitar, definitely didnt expect it to be so amazing for 100 bucks. Manufacturer Support: Dont know yet The Wow Factor: The black is kinda strange. I might paint it or do something cool but its alright Overall: I will always keep this guitar. I'm very satisfied, the only thing I might change is the body look with some paint or something. Great product Dean.

"Nice guitar for the money." submitted December 17, 2008

Music Style: Traditional Christian
Sound: The sound is on the deep rich end. But the humbuckers crackle, most noticeably at full volume. At full volume the crackling is very noticeable if you are running it clean, and somewhat noticeable with distortion on. But that would most likely be fixed with new and better humbuckers. Feature: The wood that is used for the body of the guitar is really light, and it seems kind of soft. If you like a hefty guitar like a Les Paul, this might be a bit light on weight. Ease of Use: Once I personally adjusted the setup the playability is really nicely. Quality: It came aesthetically perfect. While doing the setup I noticed that it was really hard to turn the screws on the saddle to lower it. As a result the tops of the screws got torn up a bit, they felt sort of soft also. I don't think that it should be that hard to turn them though, because I tried turning the same screws on a guitar that had an identical style bridge and it was way easier. Value: I don't know if this is the best value for a guitar, but it is really a good value, especially for a beginner. The Wow Factor: It looks quite nice, I got the black. The only thing I would change is not use a flat finish, I like my guitars to be shiny. Overall: Overall this is great for someone who is a beginner or intermediate. It is light, fairly easy to play out of the box, and it is really cheap.

"Want to learn on a cheap well built gituar.Then this is the one for you." submitted December 17, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Been playing on and off for years. Had lessons,played thru school and played in bands later.
Music Style: blues
Value: Hard to say what the typical price is. It is all over the place. Depends on whioch store you choose. It is well worth what I paid for it. Manufacturer Support: Havent had to deal with the company yet. The Wow Factor: I brought it to learn on. Overall: In its price class it cant be beat. Later on I would like to go to a big Les Paul Gibson

"Words dont describe how great it sound , but its made as a begginer guitar" submitted April 5, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: i play 4 hrs a day after school ive been playing for 2 months
Music Style: metal. mostly goove and my own style. a mix of death metal,groove,and 80s
Sound: the pickups are good good for rock not so much for blues.im only 75% satisfyed with them Feature: no tremelo but ill live.tune pegs brok off after 1 months and im not rough with my guitar. Ease of Use: will not stay in tune.sounds good in open and drop c Quality: cheaply made its made for begginers that are intrested in dean.i would take it on the road but id pay someone to tune it for me after every time i play it and take it in to a guitar shop to get inspected.i might be getting some better humbuckers since the ones they come with dont give ya much versitility.most comfrable neck ever! Value: only if you need a rockin guitar to pratice with,give to a begginer,or upgrade into a wicked beast. Manufacturer Support: tuning pegs,strap holders,and input need replaced.humbuckers are ok for a while.i spread the word that dean is not bad. The Wow Factor: the transparent black is never boring to look at.amazing finish.the all black hardware with it just adds to the greatness! Overall: i got 2 months out of this guitar and now im buying either a bc rich avenge sob,schecter hellraiser c1fr,or a Epiphone SG Prophecy Custom EX Electric Guitar with EMG 81/85 Pickups

"AMAZING" submitted January 29, 2009

Overall
Sound: Sound can get a little staticy but other then that its amazing Feature: The natural skin was a bit darker then the picture its more of a darkish brownish red. still looks nice Ease of Use: Its very easy to use and I would reccomend it for begginners Quality: you can travel with it and its not to easily broken. its a very good guitar. Value: Its worth the price for this Manufacturer Support: havent had to call The Wow Factor: very high on the must buy scale Overall: This is a amazingly good guitar for beginers to learn on and it will last a while. Only problem was the strings it came with wern't the best quality.

"real tight metal rockin guitar" submitted April 22, 2008

Overall
Sound: this guitar rocks for metal my friend lemme borrow it for our band before i could get my new guitar it sounded real good, just it was a little fuzzy soundin but it wuz either the amp or his pickups(their kinda old) but otherwise than that it was really good soundin Feature: i wish they had it in more colors tho but otherwise than that i liked its lightweight body Ease of Use: this was really an easy guitar to use i personally thoght it was more of a begginer guitar though but its lightweight body makes it so easy to use and i dont get shoulder pains anymore for have such a heavy guitar with a strap Quality: real good quality. one time i accedentily droped it and it only got a scratch Value: this guitar is really good priced!!!!! it could be worth like 200$ and more not sayin to rise the price but i really think this is a good guitar Overall: overall id say this guitar is great its a good guitar i recomend it for begginers but its also good for andvanced play.

When you call, mention priority code 20L-69BC. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST