Dean Michael Schenker Custom V Electric Guitar (with Case)

Dean Michael Schenker Custom V Electric Guitar (with Case)

Rock your individuality with Dean's Michael Schenker V -- a limited-edition guitar with custom black-and-white flame graphics and USA DMT Lights Out pickups.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted April 23, 2014 by BRAD D in WINNIPEG, MB
"DEAN MICHAELSCHENKERCUSTOM V"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
EXCELLENT GUITAR SOUNDS GREAT
7 of 10 people (70%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 24, 2014 by Dave D in Winnipeg, MB
"Dean Michael Schenker Custom V Electric Guitar (with Case)"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
excellent sound with the DMT series pickup, easy to play. Sharp looking with the Flames.
playing music for few years, Ibanez Artcore AFS75T I play at home for my pleasure.
rock, hip-hop,country
5 of 8 people (63%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 8, 2021 by a customer from hotmail.com
"The guitar is solid but the pickups are horrible."
Overall: 2.5 out of 5 stars
I thought it was a great deal. A neck thru and a case. The finish is bad ass. After I set it up and changed strings it feels good. Neck is a bit thick for what I'm used to. The only issue I have is the pickups. Awful. No bottom. Twangy (think walmart first act) just awful. Now I'm seeing that it wasn't such a hot deal. I have to replace both of these radio shack pickups. Once I do that it will be fine but honestly considering all that I wish I hadn't bought it.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?