When you call, mention priority code 209-ZV41

Rating and Reviews: Dean MLX Electric Guitar

Designed with an angled headstock for extra string resonance, the Dean MLX electric guitar is comfortable to play and delivers an aggressive rock sound.

"Excellent Guitar" submitted March 6, 2006

Overall
Music Style: Heavy Metal, Rock, Blues , Classical , etc.
Sound: The sound for this is awesome. I actually have the DBD T ML which has all the same fatures of this one. I am very pleased with the sound. The distortion is excellent and so is the clean all you have to do when you have it on clean is flip the switch to the neck pickup to have a more warm sound to it. Feature: Now granted I would have liked to had a floyd rose on this but for the price the features are outstanding. You get everything you pay for and then some. Ease of Use: IT is very easy to use the great Dean sound will come flowing out of this guitar just like any other Dean. Quality: There is not one flaw in this it has a very durable and nice finish. All the hardware is great. Value: Great value the price is simply great. Manufacturer Support: Dean is said to have one of the best supports and I believe that. I haven't had to use it yet. The Wow Factor: Very nice look will have everyone talking about it. Overall: I expect I will be satisfied with this until I trade it in for a Razorback or a ML with a Floyd Rose. Although I may just have this one customized to have a floyd rose put in it on day.

"sex on a threat board" submitted October 3, 2007

By a customer from hotmail.co.uk
Overall
Musical Background: im in three bands and at college on a music course
Music Style: thrash / groove metal some rock and some death and black metal
Sound: its evil for any kind of metal sound you will ever want or need it looks great also and the amazing desig work will look great on stage Feature: in most places you can buy this guitar it comes with a hard case some leads a strap and some picks Ease of Use: you play any note on this guitar and it will sound good you can hold artifichal harmonics (sqeals) for ages Quality: its like there practiicly dent proof Value: its worth every penny Manufacturer Support: my freind had to travel to pool from weymouth to pick his up but its not that far ide travel further to get a dean The Wow Factor: the jagged edges and the paint work gives it a great sex appeal Overall: for years and years there really isnt a guitar that can flaw any dean instrument

Dean MLX Electric Guitar Customer Review submitted November 15, 2005

By a customer from frontier.net
Musical Background: Lead Guitarist in a Band
Music Style: METAL, Rock, Alternative, Punk.
Sound: The sound is SWEET for a this guitar! It all depends on what speaker or effect pedal you have, but to me it is NICE! Feature: I dont have a problem becuse my Best friends dad owes a guitar store and he can get me alomst anything and for a good price. One thing i dont like is the zebra pickups, I would like it if they came in chrome! Quality: Its nicly made! But if you have a brother , sister, or pet they can get a hold of it and mess it up so it would get a case with a lock. Yes I would use it on the road. Value: Its value to me is worth its weith in gold. It is way worth the price that i payied for it. Manufacturer Support: They sent me the wrong color, I just called them up and the problem was easy and quick. The Wow Factor: Its sweet in sex appeal to me. It is a addition set up to my colletion but i dont think my collection would be gread without it.

"freaking awesome guitar.... buy if you can you could use it for years" submitted October 23, 2005

Overall
Sound: the sound is awesome you can do alot with it. for this price range it is the best you could possibly get. Feature: freaking awesome straight out of the box. when you pull it out and hold it and see it for the first time as yours...ahh wish I could redo that. Quality: pretty flippin awesome. the only thing that was wrong with it was the input jack fell out but that was my bad. Value: the value is great Manufacturer Support: ???? The Wow Factor: cant have it out of my collection Overall: awesome. it is great for pros and amateurs.

When you call, mention priority code 209-ZV41. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST