When you call, mention priority code 20X-DR0T

Rating and Reviews: Dean EABC Cutaway Bass

Ideal for the beginning bassist, or those looking to beef-up their arsenal without going over-budget, this Dean EABC bass gives incredible sound and value.

"Tihgt Funded acoustic bassn players should buy this." submitted July 3, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician and composer
Music Style: Rock, Folk, Pop
Sound: Well The sound is great acousticly, but the elrctronics could be alot better. I think It needs to be proffesionaly Tuned and maybe better strings would help as I do get a Twanging vibration that effects the sound. I don't think it is enough to warrant return of the Guitar Just needs Tweeking. Feature: What can I say The electronics could be better. but for the price what features do you expect. It plays well. Ease of Use: It has pretty good action but like I said I think If I had it proffesionaly tweeked by someone qualified to do it it will sound even better. Quality: It is built very well. If taken care of should last for many many years. Value: I think it is worth more then what I payed for it. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Nothing speacial about this Bass It is well bulit sounds good acousticly. If you are tight on funds and play in an acoustic environment It is a good choice. Overall: I might replace it someday for something better, but for now I am satisfied. I will be looking for an electric bass this will not do in that setting. Overall for the price it's fantastic. I play a guitar usualy, I Play bass for my own recordings. I have been playing for for well over 20 years and make up my own original tunes.

"Best bang for buck." submitted January 4, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: bass. 15 years now. Used to play professionally (toured country in high school, burnout turned me off from the whole scene)
Music Style: only good music.
Sound: Why 9/10? Here's the bottom line - this guitar (Dean bass, not necessarily the cut off version) is the best bang for buck. If you're looking for a cheap acoustic electric bass , here it is. It's perfect for a basement jam session. My banging hot girlfriend and I have sexy jam sessions all the time. My friends and I (group of 20) had a Christmas concert and it was perfect for that environment. If you need more volume, plug it in. If you begin to say the sound isn't to your liking, then you're being insufferable and pedantic. It's cheap. It sounds like a bass. If you are looking for a "compatible" sound then you should probably either do more research or drop more $$$ on your shredding axe, brah. Tips to make it sound better - just a warning, the E rattles with the provided strings when played hard. However, through researching the online forums I found that you can eliminate the rattling if you buy after market strings (or raise the bridge, which takes a bit more know how). Still, the cheap price justifies the quality. Feature: Most useful feature? The price. If you're considering this bass, then you're probably looking for something cheap and not too interested in the features. Go for it. Ease of Use: This instrument is as playable as other bass guitars. The strings aren't as hard to press as a fender jazz, but isn't as easy as an Ibanez. Quality: Why 10/10? Again, best bang for buck. Is it as high quality as a Tacoma or even the Ibanez? No, but then again, it's got great sound for the price. Value: Best bang for buck. Manufacturer Support: I can't give a score, since I haven't had to deal with them, but I like the catalogue lay out they provided with the guitar. The Wow Factor: I want it. I want as many guitars as I can possibly have. But I'm cheap and can't justify paying out $800 on an acoustic when I don't even perform anymore. I would have also considered the Ibanez for a couple more 20s, but I already have an ibanez and they didn't have the colour I like. #firstworldproblems Overall: One day I'll be rocking out so hard on that I'll smash it over my sexy girlfriend's head then bang her on top of the shattered remains. Until then I'll be satisfied with it. I'd consider buying it again. I only smash cheap guitars.

When you call, mention priority code 20X-DR0T. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST