When you call, mention priority code 20H-2YDS
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Dean Dime-O-Flame ML

Shred the same white-hot riffs Dimebag Darrell was known for with this signature Dean Dime-O-Flame, complete with a Dimebucker and Dimebag traction knobs.

"The best guitar hands down!" submitted December 17, 2007

Music Style: Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Metal
Sound: The tones on this guitar are INCREDIBLE! I play through a Line 6 Spider III 120w and the sounds are amazing. the dimebucker in the bridge is specifically designed for hard rock and metal tones, and thats exactly what it delivers. it manages to create a fierce crunching tone without sounding like mush which not alot of pickups can do. Plus it picks up pinch harmonics easily and supplies great lead tone for solos and licks. Also the zebra pickup in the neck is fantastic for less crunchy rhythm parts. the clean sound is of course not the best but it is decent considering it is played through high output rock pickups, but if the low end is turned up and the treble is lower it sounds great. this pickups are extremely quiet as well. more so than some other humbuckers. Feature: Sometimes people will think that it only has two humbuckers and a floyd rose so its not original but the humbuckers are high quality dimebag signature seymour duncan humbucking pickups. nothing cheap went into this guitar. the floyd rose trem system is of course fantastic. I bought mine and recieved a free hardshell case which saved me an extra $120. the only thing i could ever hope it had is probably 24 frets. but that isnt major and doesnt impair shredding at all. the fret size is spot-on and when i got mine the action was adjusted perfectly for fast solos and easy shredding. also the set-neck construction maximizes sustain. this guitar also comes standard with grover tuners which, because of the double locking trem, i dont use very often. this guitar stays perfectly in tune even after a series of divebombs but the grovers are a nice touch. they come in handy if ever i need to de-tune the guitar. this also has 2 volume knobs and a tone knob. the two volume knobs are saudered just like dimebag had it and it makes it so much easier to whip the volume up or down as needed. in addition, the Flame finish is absolutely breathtaking. it is even better in person. it attracts alot of attention and is really well done. Ease of Use: this guitar is so easy to play it is like dimebags spirit is in it. you touch it and you just cant help but to play sweet leads and wicked rhythms. I've done all my best stuff on this guitar. the strings go down exactly when you want them to and its not to hard but there is almost no fret noise. the neck is not quite as thin as jacksons are ibanezs but it is thinner than some fenders and gibsons and it is so smooth it is a dream to play. this is one of the best guitars ive ever played. in fact i love deans even low-end deans surpass guitars of the same or greater price range. They are always so easy to play even when you pick one out of the store or out of the box. they play like butter. this is always the first guitar i reach for when an idea hits or a song i know starts to play because however hard the song may be I know the Dime-o-flame can handle it. Quality: I love the quality Dean puts into all their products. they are always durable yet not too heavy, play perfectly, and have great hardware for the price. The Dime-o-flame is no exception. the wood is strong and there are no loose wires or pots. everything works smoothly right from the box. even the strings that came on it lasted me a while. as far as the hardware goes i know it will not let me down. it hasnt yet and everything is still performing as if it were brand new. my main concern is that this particular style is very oddly shaped and the "legs" hang out alot, making it very difficult to navigate in any mildly crowded area. ive hit the legs once or twice. one really bad one left a huge dent but all you have to do is be careful. but since they are elongated it makes them somewhat fragile but that is not a factory flaw. the finish had a few chips but that is because i bought this from the store and others have played it. Value: For this price and what it features the Dime-o-flame has proven to be the best for the money. even some $1200 guitars can't match this guitars quality and playability. it can easily cover anything from classic rock to heavy metal and beyond. Nothing like this guitar could ever match it. If you ever thought for a second that you shouldn't get this guitar, turn around and GET IT!! Manufacturer Support: I havent dealt with the company and probably never will because this guitar is perfect and i couldnt be happier. I don't even think Dean needs a customer service center. The Wow Factor: Soley because of the features, shape, and finish is guitar SCREAMS sexy! Once you lay eyes on it all other guitars seem inferior and your main focus is on this guitar. For the odd shape it is incredibly well balanced and comfortable. Once you experience this for yourself you will realize this guitar is obviously a wise choice. Overall: Overall I have to say. If you are into rock, hard rock, or metal this guitar is for you. Also whether you are a lead guitarist or rhthym guitarist it will fit all your needs. I would probably never trade this back in and I can tell that it is going to last a long time if it is taken care of. I would probably still gig with a backup but that is just me. It can definitley get the job done without one. If you had doubts about this guitar I can tell you that you will not be dissappointed. I have had this guitar for over a year and it is still fantastic. I play every day on this guitar. Purchasing this guitar was one of the best decisions I've made. get it or regret it.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Riff Machine on Dean" submitted February 27, 2007

Musical Background: active Metalhead musican
Music Style: Metal
Sound: This guitar has a sharp tone, an ovepowering gain, smooth pickups and can yet be high gain. The duncan dimebucker is the key to the sharp sound and high gain. This is the perfect guitar for metal and crunch, it can also sound good on clean. Feature: The features are prety good, the floyd rose never goes out of tune only when tuned down. Pickups are sweet, traction knobs are sweet, but the best feature on this guitar is the paintjob. Though its digital it still looks sweet Ease of Use: Getting this sound is easy, to get a sharp sound all you need is a flick of aswitch. Quality: quality is prety good Value: For 800 bucks this is a prety good deal The Wow Factor: When you see this you fall in love with it Overall: This is the best guitar ive played and seen you should buy it
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Amazing Guitar!" submitted August 11, 2008

Musical Background: In a Band
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Thrash
Sound: This guitar is amazing. I've had it for 2 1/2 months and love it. Pumps out awsome sound. Great for any hard rock- metal musician! Feature: Grover tuners, solid mohagony body and set neck, floyd rose tremolo, and seymour duncan pickups! Can't get much better! Only thing I'd like more is if it had 24 frets. Ease of Use: I play this through a Line 6 Spider 3 120 amp nd this thing shreds. It's awsome! The only complication is the floyd rose (but any guitar with a floyd rose is complicated especially since this is my first guitar w/ a floyd rose. Quality: This thing rocks, it's built like a tank. I've bang it against walls and even dropped it once and there're no marks on the guitar. Value: I think it's priced to high because it has a low resale value. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed support. The Wow Factor: This way this guitar looks is awsome. Everytime someone sees my guitar they can't take their eyes off it. Everytime someone sees it I hear "woah" "Nice guitar" "Dang, That's bad a**!" Overall: This guitar is amazing like I said, the only flaw is that it doesn't have 24 frets.

"a AWESOME guitar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" submitted August 26, 2007

Music Style: metal rock
Sound: the sound is definently dimebag!!!!!!!!! Feature: floyd rose, dimebucker, zebra pickup, 22 fret neck, AWESOME neck Ease of Use: the ease of use is really simple you dont have to do a million thing make this guitar sound good!!!!!!! Quality: its made by dean guitars anything with their name on it is good!!!!! Value: the value off this guitar is really great and u even get a free shirt now you'll look just like dimebag playin' it!!!!! Manufacturer Support: these guys are great their nice friendly helpfull heck you go on their web site and just look you'll find any thing you need www.deanguitars.com [or for dimebag guitars] http://www.deanguitars.com/dimebag.php The Wow Factor: ive ALWAYS wanted one !!!!!!!!!!!!! the graphics are AWESOME and dimebag died playing this guitar R.I.P. Dimebag 66-04 Overall: i could play this guitar for years and not be sick of it!!!!!!

"Dimes Deans our the best damn axes there are. they dont get better then deans. R.I.P Dimebag Darrell" submitted August 1, 2005

By (951) 926-1765 Email N/A
Musical Background: I am a starting guitarist
Music Style: Anything thats METAL
Sound: This guitar rocks Dimebag Darrell always had the best damn sound there ever was. R.I.P Dime. There is not one thing you can do to make this products sound better. Feature: It has the best features, the best accessories, no materials needed it has the best ones. Quality: Dean is the best damn gitats makers there are, and Dime has the best models. If i had the miney i would buy this product. I would rely on the guitars not to break and i got a back up axe may not be the best but its got a killer sound. yeah playing on the road is good the more you shred the more you can shred on stage some day. Value: There prices are high but its worth it if you got the cash, Dean are the best. Manufacturer Support: No i have not dealt with Dean guitars dont have the cash to buy there awsome guitars. But ybuddie Justins got a Dean and he shreds it up on it and says thier exeptional people. The Wow Factor: this axe of Dimes is goddamn sexy of of his are. Overall: I would be satisfied with it for life. Any axe with Dimes name on would make my life better.

"beware the dime-o-flame" submitted December 27, 2007

By a customer from zoominternet.net
Music Style: metal/metal/metal
Sound: the dimebucker sounds terrible its not crunchy in the least bit. Feature: the paint job looks stenciled on it and incrediblily cheap nothing like what the pictures show. Ease of Use: its easy to play but the neck very fat i didnt like it at all. Quality: its made quite cheap the pickups shorted out on the ones i had and fried the dimebucker it costed me 95 dollars to replace. Value: it cost you 300 dollars to make the guitar function right. Manufacturer Support: i had 0 support there worse the fender The Wow Factor: The stenciled graphics don't appeal to me at all Overall: i hate that dimebag's name was put on such a shotty guitar

"Get one. I will make Dime happy" submitted November 26, 2007

Musical Background: Pro guitarist
Music Style: Heavy metal
Sound: nice chunk even going through my behringer v-amp Feature: floyd rose and dimebucker. i do wish it had an original floyd but i'll put that in later. Ease of Use: ease to stand and sit while playing. it's a heavy guitar so it hurts my back alittle but who care Quality: only 9 cuz the 2nd fret wasn't seated all the way so there's a bad fret buzz when playing on the first fret. Value: i got this in a trade and still oh $200 but well worth it The Wow Factor: even though you can tell it's a digital sticker when your up close it looks amazing when you take a couple steps back. Overall: they need to make a full blown version with original floyd and emg's

When you call, mention priority code 20H-2YDS. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST