When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-VPFV

Rating and Reviews: DiMarzio DP273F Satchur-8

Designed for guitar virtuoso Joe Satriani, the DiMarzio Satchur8 alnico humbucker provides an expressive attack with a warm, sweetly singing lead tone.

Overall

"SATCHUR8 meets my needs! Love this picklup!" submitted April 5, 2018

By Roland Lemus in Corydon, IN
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years of playing rock and metal, and Blues. I don't play professionally but play guitar everyday.
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues.....
Sound: This pickup is very sensitive, I can hear all of my effects in the chain way better, I was using a SD Mayhem bridge pickup and it was a one trick pony and not very sweet sounding in the lead area, just lack luster, in all areas. The Satchur8 is like a chime in the cleans or mildly distorted but crank up the heavy distortion and you will hear the notes well, and everything else. I can just get more response, and when you lead play, on the high notes, it belts out a nice sweet tone. It is not a low output pup, but it just sounds better than what I had:) I also compared it to my IBZ's and it is more sensitive. This is not advertised as a distortion pup at all, but it really does a great job in that area to define your playing without the muddy tones. I love it! Feature: It can be split with any other pup, I have it in my Jackson Pro Solo, and it mixes well with the other pickup which is a neck Mayhem for the time being and that will go next, but it enhances that pickup in the middle position for sure. Ease of Use: I just had a luthier install it, easy for me, lol, No learning curve to note. Quality: It's a DiMarzio and a quality one at that! After trying my share of SD and Gibson pups, I am more and more leaning towards the tones of DiMarzio's pups, I really like how they sound. I have had no issues with this pickup and I have been using it everyday since I got it, no shorts or fading, all good!:) Value: Yes, I thought it was a great deal considering the competition out there, and for what I get in return is a great sounding pickup with the tones I was looking for. Manufacturer Support: Well, I know on YouTube Larry DiMarzio WILL answer my questions usually in 24 to 48 hours, not bad! I don't that support from other brands, but in fairness, I haven't used all of them, and I know there are plenty out there that do a great job on customer support, which is a good thing for us guitarists. I am happy with all the support I get from DiMarzio and Zzounds! I never have to worry about my gear with zZounds, it gets to my house safe and on time. I really appreciate their services! The Wow Factor: I am Wowed, I bought it, it was a first for me not hearing it on other reviews but hey, it's good enough for Satch right? :) Overall: I was looking for something that wasn't muddy and cut through the distortion well, with clearly defined note definition while using different kinds of distortion, and chords. I wasn't looking for a clean tone answer or just clean tones with this pickup but more of a distortion tone definer. I was VERY pleased with the results on getting this specific DiMarzio pickup. Clean - its almost like a single coil with an open wah tone, very nice for me, distorted, well it is where it shines in my opinion.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-VPFV. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449