map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 205-1YGH

Rating and Reviews: Denon Audio Commander PA

This smart portable PA comes with wireless handheld and headset microphones, two XLR-1/4" inputs, a Bluetooth receiver, and a rechargeable battery built in.

Overall

"Quality ! Quality ! Quality ! Rugged, Fantastic Tone, Solid & A Real Piece Of Pro Gear !" submitted May 24, 2019

By Nickie L. in Framingham, MA
Musical Background: 45 Years in Music as a DJ & Musician
Music Style: Rock/Funk/JazzWorld
Overall: I am very impressed with everything about zZounds & This Unit & Its Quality Professional features. Over 45 years in music as a musician & Dj, I have recently owned another top brand and after numerous battery issues went searching for another solid pro product and I found it in Denon. First I called Denon Tech to ask a few questions and immediately got a response direct on the phone from one of theirtechs who knew his product and everything about it. Upon receiving it and giving a run through found that everything was incredibly soild build, very warm musical tones and had a very punch sound. I warmed the unit up by letting it run for an hour at a moderate volume and then gradually played some heavier songs through it and it performed very well. I ran it for an hour at 1/4 volume, 1 hour and a half at 50% volume and the battery only dropped 1/4 .The wheels and cart handles are very sturdy, Michrophone has an aluminum build and is solid, Bluetooth signal is strong and very easy to connect. Easy to use and no complicated setup and has a line out to link and has a standard pole mount on the bottom. Im going to order another one asap. Very happy with this buy.

"Awesome PA Speaker" submitted May 22, 2018

By Rick S. in Longwood, FL
Music Style: Rock, hip hop, country
Overall: This speaker kicks ass. Best portable battery powered PA speaker I've ever heard. I own 4 other speakers and this is by far the best one. This has insane power (200 watts) that doesn't distort or cut out when you play it loud. Geat microphone and equalizer. Geat for outdoor venues. Definitely worth the money. Not sure I'll ever use any of my other speakers. Don't take my word for it. Get one for yoursef, you won't be disappointed.
25 of 26 people (96.15%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Just bought my second one!" submitted September 23, 2019

By DJ N. in Boston, MA
Musical Background: 47 years in Live & Recorded Music
Music Style: All styles including international music
Overall: This is a rock solid unit with long battery life, with music playback at 60% volume Im getting just about 5 hours. These are great ! Very loud and clean. The built in Mics are good for backup but don't have a ton of gain. I use a Samson Concert 88 all battery power mic if I need to go all wireless or an akg corded Mic. I use these actually as a workstation at outdoor event where I have multiple system setups,It seems that now a days and Ive been in business since 1974 , that with multiple clients and no matter how much you preplan that is more often than not a power issue where they want you on a remote area or don't put a power source where you need it and if that happens I can just roll in and be ready in 5 minutes. zZounds has also been incredible at customer service and quick ship next day Fedex even if I order the day before. This one I ordered at around 12 noon and had it the next day by 10:30 am. Incredible in my book! The Bluetooth is solid and ready no flaws so far and the first one has done over 30 events. Next buy will be the audio commander sport just so I have one unit with a water resistant rating. Denon customer support is fantastic. On the first one when I got it ot was working great but I didn't feel the battery was lasting as long as it could.The shipped me a new battery witin a few days and the new battery even after 30 uses is rock solid . I have purchased 6 of another major brand and in every one of the other brand the batteries or charging system failed and I had to return them. Not the Denon, Thank you for reading my review and I wouldn't hesitate on buying more of these!

When you call, mention priority code 205-1YGH. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Sábado 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: