map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 201-KMZ8

Rating and Reviews: Cordoba Protege C1M Classical

Develop your classical guitar chops with the Protoge C1M from Cordoba. A spruce top and mahogany back and sides project with stunning clarity and sweet tone.

"Love it!" submitted August 5, 2019

By Michael L. in Woodstock, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Played when much younger/ getting back into it again in as I near retirement years.
Music Style: Any
Sound: Being no expert on nylon string/classical guitars, I did think it sounded great. Enough so that my wife commented on it. Feature: For the price tag, I can't complain about ANY of the materials used, strings supplied, etc. Ease of Use: Other than tuning it each time I pick it up, ( normal, I'm expecting to have to do that for at least a few more days, and each day it's closer and closer to being still in tune from the day before). Other than that, I'm liking the slightly wider nut/string spacing you get on a classical, and the nylon strings are easy on the fingertips. Quality: Very well made for an "entry" level classical. Zero Complaints, defects, flaws, etc. It gives me the " want to" feeling, as in want to pick it up and not put it down. Very impressed so far and will not hesitate to look at another Cordoba in the future. Value: I think it's a great value for this price. Manufacturer Support: Have not and don't anticipate needing manufacturer support, but will register the product through their website. The Wow Factor: The wow factor for me was the natural/matte finish, it's what I was looking for, and unboxing it was a wow moment. Another wow, and everyone has different preferences for string height, action, etc., but so far all I've had to do is tune it and go, it's exactly how I want it from day one every time I pick it up. Overall: Overall very pleasing to the eye, came very well and securely packaged, and I found no blemishes or defects of any kind. Very light weight, but feels very sturdy at the same time. I had planned to restring it right away my my preference of strings, but tuned it and the Savarez strings it came with sound so good I'll wear them out before changing strings. Came with truss rod wrench....haven't needed it...VERY happy I chose this one as my entry into classical guitars.

"First "real" classical guitar." submitted December 19, 2017

By David D. in Dallas , TX
Overall
Musical Background: Attempting to learn to play guitar for around ten years. I have an electric and around five acoustic guitars.
Music Style: I have the style of no style.
Overall: Around 10 years ago I bought a guitar-shaped object that was part of a package. It has never kept in tune for long and my interest in playing it was low. Now with this beauty sitting beside me I am twitterpated and can't wait to finally learn to play the guitar. zZounds.com was so easy to order from and the shipping was quick considering this is the Christmas season.

When you call, mention priority code 201-KMZ8. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Viernes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: