Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM Electric Guitar

Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM Electric Guitar

Get unbelievably full and versatile tone from this Charvel Pro-Mod DK24's HSS pickup configuration, 5-way blade switch and 500k EVH Bourns low-friction pots.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 8, 2019 by Tyler S in Vanleer, TN
"Great Guitar!"
Ordered this guitar a few months ago received it a few days later in a very well packaged box. Great guitar, great service from zZounds. Very happy dude
Jam at home
6 of 7 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 4, 2019 by Mike G in Presque isle, ME
"Stop looking, this is the one!"
Buying a guitar blind can be a risky proposition. I read a lot of reviews of a lot of instruments and grudgingly, because the color choices are a bit iffy, settled on this one.I haven't put this thing down since I got it. Every last detail is perfect and the comfort points are off the charts. The pickup configuration is as versatile as you'll ever find. Whether you want shredding distortion or sweet twang, this Charvel delivers.My one complaint is the setup was slightly lacking, particularly in the action. Lots of buzz out of the box. That said, I'm a strong believer that there isn't really a one size fits all setup anyways. Make it your own!
Professional for 38 years
Rock
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 4, 2019 by Mike G in Presque isle, ME
"Stop looking, this is the one!"
Professional for 38 years