Rate and Review this Product Product Page and Buying Options
Casio PX-870 Privia Digital Piano
BACK IN STOCK

Casio PX-870 Privia Digital Piano

Casio's top Privia digital piano, the PX-870 gives you room-filling grand piano sound, hammer-action keys, and USB connectivity for your computer or tablet.

Overall User Ratings (based on 1 ratings)
Overall:
Sound:
Features:
Ease of Use:
Quality:
Value:
Manufacturer Support:
The Wow Factor:
Overall:
(1)
Submitted December 21, 2018 by omie E in reno, NV
"the sound and feel"
Verified Customer zZounds has verified that this reviewer made a purchase from us.
I'm not going to go deep into specs, but rather, provide a more general review about the experience and product. The item was shipped fast and all parts were in order and unblemished. The box is heavy, so I recommend a second person to help you lift, or grab a handtruck.The setup was pretty easy, though i recommend a powered screwdriver. The instructions were about 20% helpful, while a youtube setup video provided the other 80%. All parts fit and setup just fine--not very complicated, but lifting the keyboard part on your own could be challenging.Once put together, the piano itself is amazing, with a true weighted key experience. The sound was fantastic from the speakers, and filled the room even at low volume. Headphones sound great, as well, for those in apartments. The key action can be somewhat audible, but that's true for most weighted key technology and is not a deal breaker.Overall, I'm more than satisfied with this piano, and every time I pass by it I have to sit down and play. Totally worth every dollar, as this is a long time keeper.Note: I have not yet tested the chordana app connectivity, but plan to do so soon with an ipad using an ipad camera adapter (usb-to-lightning)
23 of 24 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?
Thanks for your opinion!
{# @var spinnerColorClass string #}
Please wait.
Shipping to