When you call, mention priority code 20L-P1BH

Rating and Reviews: Bugera V55HDINFINIUM Head

Crank this amp to unleash the thick and heavy tones associated with 6L6 power tubes. Use the included footswitch to select a channel and turn on the reverb.

"This Bugera Rocks!!!!!!!" submitted July 15, 2016

Musical Background: Playing for 40+ years
Music Style: Rock, jazz, blues
Overall: I have been reviewing amps for about a year, because I found myself constantly trying to dial my tone in on my last amp, which just died on me after 4 years. It was an all tube that I purchased new for around $600. I chose this Bugera because of the price/features this amp offers. This amp sings!!!! I bought the last one zZounds had in stock at the time and I'm glad I did.
11 of 13 people (84.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fantastic head for the money!!" submitted February 7, 2018

By Samuel L in Mars, PA
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Blues, Jazz
Overall: This could be easily priced for twice as much even being made in Asia. It is a bright sounding amp, so I recommend presence at half and treble at 10 o'clock along with normal channel used and bright switch out for warmest tone. This company makes clones in my opinion of some of the most sought after amps. The Infinium V Series are copied Fender Hot Rod amps with much better sounding drive channels as far as my assessment goes. If you're on a budget, this is the head for you. The one thing disappointed me on the features is that there is no emulated line out for direct input to a mixing board. Other than that, I'm very satisfied with this purchase

"Even More Impressed!" submitted March 20, 2018

By Samuel L in Mars, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 35 years playing guitar. I play professionally and play at home writing, recording and rehearsing
Music Style: All styles
Overall: I wrote a review a few weeks back when I first got this. Although I've yet to gig with it, I'm getting more impressed the more I play it. I was in my studio learning an Allman Bros. song my band is covering and I am matching the guitar tone from the original recording. I push the amp with a Blues Driver and a clean boost when needed which lets me hold a note forever! Warm, smooth distortion and great cleans. So far, I'm amazed at the price Vs. quality. AMAZING. All tube and hand built......China made or not...... it's a great product. I never used any support from Bugera yet, so I'm not sure how to rate that.

When you call, mention priority code 20L-P1BH. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST