When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-CSR8
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Bugera V22INFINIUM Combo

Loaded with 12AX7 preamp and EL84 power tubes, the V22INFINIUM totes two independent channels with selectable reverb, cranking through a single 12" speaker.

"Nice and warm amp with lots of features" submitted October 23, 2017

By Mark Brummer in Yuma, AZ
Music Style: rock, blues, country
Overall: I bought this to replace a 1973 Carvin solid state amp that sounds exactly like a Marshall Plexi because the Carvin has started showing its age and losing its sparkle. I picked this amp because of the one review here and the price. I am glad I did! 22 watts is loud enough for any club I am playing in and it gets miked to boot. Everything is sensitive on this amp: the two volumes, master and the eq. The dirty channel breathes fire if you want it to and the clean channel is clean unless you push it a bit... then you are pushing the power tubes into distortion which has a pleasant vibe depending on how hot your guitar pickups are. If you are looking for an amp you want to push on stage this is it. Forget Fender... this has much more character than their deluxes and cost less that half as much. What a great amp!

"Great Amp" submitted December 5, 2017

By Walter Ramalho in North Hills, CA
Musical Background: 10+ years
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Alternative
Overall: I just got the amp a week ago and have only had the chance to log a couple hours on it; but, I have to say, I love this amp. The clean channel, as most have mentioned, is gorgeous. The gain channel sounds really good with some of my guitars, kind of bad with others-- I have guitars with a variety of pick-up configurations-- so I would encourage players to mix & match (as much as you're able) to find the right guitar before you totally dismiss the dirty channel. Also, the EQ knobs do make a difference, so don't expect a "one-size-fits-all" EQ setting. For example,I had the EQ perfectly dialed in on a P90 guitar only to have it sound farty when I plugged in humbuckers-- the good news is, I found a gorgeous (different) EQ setting for THAT guitar. That kind of tinkering may bother some players (personally, I'm okay with it and think the amp's dialed-in tone is worth it). My dream amp is a Fender Deluxe Reverb (which I can't afford) and this is a GREAT alternative for me-- the cleans are beautiful, shimmery when given the right amount of reverb; when it's turned up to just the point of break up and then has a Boss Blues Driver or Tube Screamer added, the dirty channel becomes irrelevant, because this Bugera gets a very satisfying Classic Rock crunch. I love this amp already and I haven't even had a chance to break it in, experiment with mods, etc. Tremendous amp for only $400 (and with the right pedal, the clean channel can do almost anything.) I highly recommend it.

"Awesome" submitted June 29, 2015

By Andrew Hagerud in Ft Worth, TX
Musical Background: Playing for 3 yrs. Strats, LP's, ibanez and more
Music Style: Rock, Blues
Overall: What a great amp. Since receiving it my other amps including Vox, Blackstar, and more have sat idle. Amazing tones from this amp. For the money you won't find a better value. Stop thinking about it and just order one. Zzounds had it to my door in 3 days. This is my new go-to store for all thing musical.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-CSR8. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449