When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-2T4G

Rating and Reviews: Bugera BXD15A Bass Combo

This 1000-watt bass amp delivers all the built-in features and high-quality tone of the Bugera BDX line with a 15" aluminum cone for added punch and clarity.

"Bugera BXD15A Bass Combo Amplifier" submitted July 18, 2018

By Anthony McClard in Sumter, SC
Overall
Musical Background: Rhythm since 1973...bass since 1977 Mostly Southern Gospel with various trios and quartets and congregationals.
Music Style: Christian-Bluegrass and Southern Gospel
Sound: Practicing at home or playing at church, I can get just the right sound required for the venue. Feature: For practicing, I play my mp3 player through the RCA inputs of the AUX In. Every control option I need is there on the front panel. Ease of Use: The Bugera is far easier to use than my old Peavey combo from 1978. No learning curve! Quality: Everything about it seems well thought out and manufactured. Value: For the price at which you sell it, this amp is a steal! Manufacturer Support: I've had no problems with my amp, so no contact with the company. The Wow Factor: It's SO easy to use and get just the sound I want, I have no desire for any other bass amp. I got a monster bass amp for the price of a good practice amp. Overall: I bought mine from a local music store for $400 with a trade-in of my old Peavey 400 watt bass combo from the late 1970's. This amp is what I wished my Peavey could have been. I use the Bugera in three church services every week, and it performs splendidly. There's WAY more power than needed for a medium sized sanctuary, and I can tweak the sound of my bass for optimal sound. It has RCA inputs for a music player so I can practice. I've never heard any bass amp sound better than this one. The only place I could find a cover is http://www.amplifiercovers.com for $50, but it's really nice.

"Super powerful combo amp!" submitted June 2, 2017

By Edgar Gil in East stroudsburg, PA
Music Style: Latin, jazz, salsa, merengue, rock
Overall: Amazing, clear and very powerful sounds comes out of this excellent bass combo. It's a bargain for what you are getting because besides it's powerful sound you get a lot of features. You won't find a more powerful and good sounding bass combo around this price range. I would recommend it this combo, don't think twice and get it.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Not good" submitted December 28, 2017

By Z M in Reno, NV
Overall
Musical Background: Playing bass since 1988, drums since 1986, guitar since 1987
Music Style: Everything, literally.
Overall: Cuts out, clips easily doesn't produce the sound it claims it does because you cannot play loud much at all without it cutting out completely. Looked nice out of the box but on the 3rd or 4th time playing it straight from bass to amp the sound went. I turned it off and it came back but the problem is this was a backup for gigs and it's not reliable. I tried different cables, in fact bought new high end cables, even tried all the different basses I own included a $1500 Fender bass. The amp isn't right. I even plugged it into a new conditioning power supply worth $100. I am returning this bass amp. My Hartke and Eden heads can play louder and they only have 1/8th the amount of wattage this thing does. Didn't even bother calling Bugera. Don't get me wrong their guitar heads are good but this bass amp isn't their best product.

"Don't waste your money" submitted October 12, 2017

By Lealand R in Baltimore, MD
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing needs it since 97 and I play Bass and lead guitar
Music Style: My style of music is Neo Soul gospel R&B and Blues
Sound: The tips to make this amp better is put a speaker with a paper cone instead of aluminum another thing bugera need to work with bettering their craftsmanship in the electronic with this amp for example as soon as you plug in a passive Bass they have this annoying red light comes on and it never goes off especially when you start to dig into the amp and another thing they need to do is stop lying about the power rating saying the amps is 2000 Watts but really no louder than 500. Feature: One thing bugera amp need to do is stop using cheap opponents and selling it to people using Peak power to bribe the customer I mean if they got to go up on the price to make the amp better they need to do it Ease of Use: I mean no harm this product is not easy to use with no other product because I couldn't even get a sound through with a passive Bass let alone an active bass guitar Quality: The quality is trash and they need to go back and redo this amp over again Value: Anybody with common sense wouldn't sell this amp Manufacturer Support: Music group which is the company in the USA that is supposed to be the manufacturer support team they are the worst they lied to customers and they warranty stinks and they don't know what they doing The Wow Factor: There's no wild Factor amp is terrible Overall: I went to a local music store a couple of months ago looking for a nice combo amp and soon as I plugged up and play just like the rest of bugera amp it was a technical default in the speaker and not only that it was a technical fault in the one that they replaced it with month later trust me do not buy this product if you want to maintain as a musician to get the job done and have something that is reliable do not buy this

When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-2T4G. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST