When you call, mention priority code 20X-GPPP

Rating and Reviews: Bugera BV1001M VEYRON

Although ultra-compact, the Veyron Mosfet head packs 2,000 watts of Class-D power into its lightweight enclosure, complete with a dynamic compressor and EQ.

"Love It" submitted November 10, 2015

By Brandon S in Chicago, IL
Overall
Musical Background: 8 years professional player.
Music Style: All styles.
Overall: For the price there is no complaints. Received mine, plugged it up and played. The sound was warm and clear. Can hear the highs and the lows. For all the slap players you will enjoy this amp. Enabling ultra high and ultra low will give you an amazing slap sound. You can't go wrong with the build in compression. So far I'm digging this amp. Havnt took it on gigs yet but the sound is killer .

"BV1001M VEYRON MOSFET Bass Head" submitted October 10, 2015

By Clinton Maddox in Tifton, GA
Overall
Musical Background: 50+ years as a bass player. 40 + years professionally. 1 Gold record and 1 nomination to Georgia Music Hall of Fame.
Music Style: I play many different styles of music. Rock, Pop, Country, and a little bit of Metal.
Sound: The tone of this bass head is nice and clean and very tight. The bottom end is more defined and never sounds muddy. The mid freq eq works very well and I had no trouble dialing in the sound that I wanted. Never had to use the ultra high button at all. Even when I tried to push it hard it still stayed tight and clean. Feature: I found all of the on-board features to work just fine. The compression mode worked very well for me. All the notes were even and well defined. The head itself is very quiet. I had to check it a few times to make sure it was still on. The amp feels solid and doesn't have that cheap appearance at all. I will agree with one review that said that the master volume dial felt loose. I too fell that it could have a tighter feel to it like the rest of the control knobs. Ease of Use: This amp head is so easy to use a five year old could operate it. Simple an straight forward. Quality: It appears to be made rather well. It has a nice solid feel to it. It's appearance is very appealing . As far as quality, that depends on the internal parts used to build it with. Let's just hope that the parent company Behringer had their heads in the right place and used good solid quality parts. Only time will tell! Value: Alot of ban for the buck. If you want to spend more for the same specs, all I can say is go for it. There are plenty of companies out there that will gladly take your money for a lot less product. Manufacturer Support: I'll have to pass here. I haven't had to use them yet. The Wow Factor: I don't know about having a big wow factor. but I will say that it gets the job done and with very little effort. Overall: I have been playing bass for 50+ years and have tried or owned them all. Fender. Ampeg. MarkBass and even TC. I have to say that I am very impressed with this new Bugera bass head. It has a nice tight clean tone which for the music that I play that is a plus. This amp did everything I asked of it plus more. Beats my Hartke HA5500C hands down.
31 of 32 people (96.88%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"POWERFUL LITTLE BEAST" submitted May 18, 2015

By GIL M in EL PASO, TX
Musical Background: SEMI PRO WITH 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Music Style: HARD ROCK TO HEAVY METAL
Overall: I HAVE BEEN GIGGING A TC ELECTRONICS RH450 AND RH750 FOR SOME TIME NOW AND REALLY LOVE THOSE 2 AMPS. WHEN I FIRST SAW THE VEYRON I THOUGHT THEY HEAVILY COPIED THE RH HEADS WITH THE SIDE HANDLE, DYNAMIZER TECHNOLOGY (APM), AND COMPRESSION (SPECTRACOMP). UPON PURCHASING IT, THE 2 ARE QUITE DIFFERENT. THE RH HEADS BEING DARKER AND POWERFUL SOUNDING WHILE THE VEYRON SOUNDING BRIGHTER AND THINNER IN THE NOTES BUT WITH A LOT MORE POWER BACKING IT UP. PRETTY MUCH ANY AMP CAN GET LOUD, SOME SOUND OBNOXIOUS WHILE OTHERS SOUND POWERFUL. THIS AMP IS SERIOUSLY POWERFUL. RUNNING AN EARLY 2000’S BC RICH NJ SERIES WARLOCK WITH ACTIVE PUPS, GAIN AT 9:00, MASTER AT 11:00, AND MID SELECTOR AT 220, THIS AMP WAS SLAMMING THE STAGE LITERALLY. EVERYTIME I HIT THE E, D, OR C NOTES ON THE A STRING, IT FELT LIKE HULK HOGAN WAS BODY SLAMMING ANDRE THE GIANT ON THE STAGE. I HAVE NEVER FELT THAT BEFORE WITH ANY AMP PERIOD. THE NOTES HAD SUCH HEFT, IT WAS INCREDIBLE. IT DOES NOT SEEM TO HARD CLIP AS YOU INCREASE THE GAIN. IT JUST GETS LOUDER AND BREAKS UP. IT CLEARLY IS EMULATING A TUBE AMP. I HAVE BEEN RUNNING IT ON A GK NEO 410 4 OHM THAT CAN HANDLE 1600 WATTS PEAK. I NEVER WORRY ABOUT DAMAGING THOSE SPEAKERS BUT WITH THIS AMP, I AM PRETTY CAUTIOUS. I DON’T KNOW IF IT REALLY PUTS OUT 2000 WATTS PEAK BUT IT SURE DOES SOUND AND FEEL LIKE IT COULD. IT SOUNDS GREAT ON THE GK NEO 410 AND THE BRUSHED METAL AND BLACK TOP MATCHES THE AESTHETICS OF THAT CAB PERFECTLY. THE TONE FLAT IS BRIGHTER THAN THE TCE. SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN THE RH AND THE GK MB HEADS BUT SEEMS AS YOU CAN COME CLOSE TO BOTH. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET A VERY SIMILAR RH450 HEAD SOUND OUT OF IT BY CRANKING UP THE BASS. THE EQ IS PRETTY FLEXIBLE AND BOTH THE ULTRA LOW AND ULTRA HIGH BUTTONS CHANGE THE SOUND CONSIDERABLY BUT NOT IN A BAD WAY. THE ULTRA LOW ACTUALLY SCOOPS THE MIDS AND CREATES A SERIOUSLY PUNCHY SOUND THAT IS GREAT WITH A PICK BUT SOUNDS TINY (HARD TO EXPLAIN) ON THE HIGH NOTES. WHILE THE ULTRA HIGH CAN SOUND VERY MODERN AND PINGY AND CAN PROBABLY PULL OFF A GK MB TONE. YOU CAN’T HEAR MUCH CHANGE ON THE MID SELECTOR AT QUIET VOLUMES BUT AT GIG VOLUME, THERE IS CONSIDERABLE CHANGE. 220 COVERS THE SLAM AT LOW MID TONE WHILE 3K CAN GET EXTREMELY SPARKLY AND PIERCING. CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH DOUG WIMBISH PLAYING WITH VICTOR WOOTEN AND YOU CAN CLEARLY HEAR HOW HIGH AND SPARKLY THIS AMP CAN GET. I’M PRETTY SURE IT WAS BEING RUN AT 3K. SOUNDS GREAT ON THE VIDEO BUT ON A GIG, IT IS JUST WAY TOO HIGH FOR MY TASTE.I CAN’T SAY THIS WILL REPLACE MY RH HEADS AS MY GO TO HEAD AS THOSE AMPS ALSO SOUND POWERFUL AND CAN COVER PRETTY MUCH ANY GIG THAT HAS COME UP. PLUS THEY HAVE MANY EXTRA FEATURES THAT THIS AMP DOES NOT AND THE TONE IS PERFECT FOR ME. HOWEVER THE VEYRON WILL DEFINITELY GET PLENTY OF GIG TIME AS THE EXTRA HEADROOM THIS AMP PROVIDES IS REALLY SOMETHING AND THAT SLAM I WAS TALKING ABOUT IS REALLY ADRENALINE INDUCING. ALSO THE FAN IS ALMOST SILENT. DEFINITELY A KEEPER.

"My ears are happy!" submitted January 10, 2016

By John Owens III in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: 20+/bass guitar/professionally/
Music Style: Contemporary gospel, jazz, hip-hop,FuNk,rock,pop,reggae, etc.....
Overall: About a year ago a friend referred this amp to me, he had just purchase it him self, he told me how much he like it.I said cool glad you like it! I have not thought much about that conversation until recently. I was in the market for another amp to back-up my TC Electronic BH 800 bass amp. So the second amp has to have a great sound and great value because the TC ain't no.joke sound wise! Fortunately I was bless to get the Bugera in my hands, though my friend told about his I never heard it until I ordered my mines and receive it! I got here it fairly quickly, the sound is wonderful so many tonal options yet very easy to control, 5 position mid switch and built-in compressor is a huge bonus at the price range! The weight is great at around 6lbs and 2000 watts @ 4ohms, the head room is incredible! Truthfully this could the number one amp! But I still love my TC, but for a second amp Bugera is off the chain!!!! :-) all I can say is watch out TC don't break down because the Veyron Bugera is on your tail extremely close lol!!

"AWESOME HEAD" submitted June 2, 2016

By GREG M in GAINESVILLE, FL
Musical Background: been playing for 40 year's keyboard's and bass
Music Style: all kind's of music .....Producer have do major recordings
Overall: Great head lite and compact i can carry in me bag.....Alot of my friends have this head and love it......I do a lot of major gig's and work with major artist and i can carry this head with me and use other cab's it works great.Will be getting the cab soon for small in town gig's.......loving it great head......I would love to endorse this product it's hot!

"Great deal" submitted November 22, 2016

Overall
Musical Background: Partime Professional 30years on and off.
Music Style: Jazz, R&B, Pop
Overall: I bought this as a expensive back up to a 6.2 Genz Benz shuttle, and a Eden 550 WT buT this with my Hartke Hx cabinets have become my main club rig. The ultra low and hi switch is great when slapping. I don't know if it is really 2000 watts, maybe 600 but it's loud enough for what I do. IMHO you can't beat this head for the price.i can't speck about tech support because I have not needed them yet.

"Bugera BV1001M VEYRON MOSFET Amp Head" submitted July 28, 2017

By Robert D in Dover, DE
Musical Background: 41 years playing Bass Guitar
Music Style: Country, Blues, Classic Rock
Overall: This amp has tons of power. It has a nice tight low end. Lets you find your sound in no time. Weights less than 8 pounds. Great for practice at home or on the stage or as a backup for the stage!

"Bugera BV1001M head" submitted April 24, 2018

By Hap J in Crestline, CA
Musical Background: I have 30+ years playing
Music Style: Gospel, Contemporary Christian, Blues
Overall: I bought this head for rehearsal use. So far so good. The price was right for the power it has. For me, the compression is a little weak,but not that bad. I am satisfied with this unit.

"bugera bass head" submitted September 21, 2016

By Roosevelt J in CHICAGO, IL
Musical Background: 35 years, Bass Guitar, Professionally
Music Style: all styles of music
Overall: this product did not work out for me after 2 weeks playing gigs with the amp begin clipping and my sound was going in and out so after trying 2 different bass heads i just decided to return it.

When you call, mention priority code 20X-GPPP. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST