When you call, mention priority code 20G-BK93

Rating and Reviews: Bugera BT115TS Bass Cab

This ultra-compact, lightweight Bugera bass cabinet can handle 1,600 watts of thunderous low-end erupting from its 15" Turbosound speaker.

"Don't hesitate to buy this cab" submitted August 21, 2016

Overall
Musical Background: been playing for over 20yrs and I play semi professionally often
Music Style: world ,, reggae... zouke.. to name a few
Overall: A great cabinet,,, I am very satisfied with this cab that I purchased two. if you are looking for power and clarity along with lightweight the Bugera is the way to go

"Bugera B115TS Bass Cabinet (1600 )watts " submitted April 3, 2016

Musical Background: Professional bassist
Music Style: World, African, Caribbean music... Some slow jams and R and B
Overall: Unbelievable sound.. I was so impressed I bought a second one too stack up.. Clean sound with the depth punch and high end that's needed for today's music... And the price is sugar sweet

"Don't hesitate to buy this cab" submitted January 26, 2016

By Godric Robinson in Bronx, NY
Overall
Music Style: Variety of styles Reggae, slow jam, pop, R&B, African rhythms.
Overall: This cab is in the class of the big names ... I am extremely satisfied with its output... unlike most other cabs the low end is almost right there in your face, on this cab you have to dial it in a little more from your amp or EQ but this give you more control on shaping your sound.

"Took A Chance, Amazed At Quality Tone and Build" submitted May 3, 2018

By Son Vo in Santa Monica, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years. Bassist, composer/writer, guitarist, singer, drums, keys, audio engineer, producer and pormoter.
Music Style: Rock, country, blues, jazz, reggae, and all things in between.
Overall: I was becoming displeased with my Eden 410 rear ported cab due to it's inefficiency. I love its tone but also wanted to get back to what was my favorite combo - a 15" and 2x10" cabs. So I began searching for alternatives. I read reviews of this Bugera cab as well as the 2x10, read up on TurboSound speaker cabs and went with my gut - I bought this 15" cab and the matching 2x10 cab. I definitely had my reservations because of the Bugera name (sorry!) but something just told me to go for it. They arrived and I tested them that night. I biamped them into my Eden WP100 preamp and was completely stunned. Just floored to be completely honest. The next night I had a gig and set them up, played a few notes and the bandleader looked at my bass rig, looked at me, then back at the rig and said, "that's the best sounding one yet". I had to agree. After the first song, a fan came up to me and said "That! That sounds great!", meaning my new bass speakers of course. I had to agree. I've played for over 20 years as a bassist, owned so many cabinets (and amps) and maybe one combo satisfied me almost as much, but these have a fidelity that, like another reviewer said, rivals the Bergantino 15". I have to agree. This combo by far is better than everything I've ever owned or used. I'll list what I've owned only: Aguilar 4x10, Peavey 2x15 (black widows), Mesa Boogie 2x15", Acoustic 1x18 fridge, Eden D410T, SWR Goliath 1x15, GK 4x10XT, Bag End 2 2x10's, custom 1x15 and 2x10, Warwick 2x10" and 2x12", oversized 1x15" with 400 watt Eminence, Sunn 6x10 slant speaker cab. I'm sure I've forgotten a couple. And of course I've played through all the classic cabs and some boutiques: Ampeg 8x10, SWR 6x10, Ashdown 8x10, GK's of all types, SWR's of all types, Bergantino, Schroeder. Basically, this Bugera combo literally smokes them all, IMHO, in tone, clarity, fidelity, warmth, punch and headroom. Like I said, I'm completely floored and I'm so glad I listened to my gut. If any bassist is on the fence, I'm telling ya', I'll be shocked if you aren't floored. Buy them with confidence. Turbosound makes incredible speakers and cabinets, so that starting point alone should give you comfort. The only thing separating this from being an instant classic/standard is its longevity. So here's to them holding up to the rigors of many years of performance stamina.

"Don't hesitate to buy this cab" submitted January 26, 2016

Overall
Music Style: Variety of styles Reggae, slow jam, pop, R&B, African rhythms.

When you call, mention priority code 20G-BK93. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST