Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 18, 2020 by Jonathan Farias in Woodstock, GA
"This guitar will blow your mind"
Wow I am certainly impressed with the quality of craftsmanship and sound of this guitar, the videos on YouTube fall short to how good this guitar sounds, if you are in the market looking for a pro level acoustic guitar, please do yourself a favor and purchase this guitar now, you won't regret it, and I thought I only liked Taylor, Martin's guitars, this guitar doesn't envy anything from the big names, besides Breedlove is a great American guitar manufacturer as well with great history too.... Ok enough said just trust me, buy it now and you'll be surprised as I am.
I am a professional musician, making a living playing guitar.
Praise and worship, gospel, jazz, rock, pop... Among others.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 17, 2020 by Jonathan Farias in Woodstock, GA
"I am so glad I pulled the trigger on this guitar"
I am absolutely in love with my Breedlove Organic signature concerto, I love the sound on this guitar, such a full sounding guitar, the action is perfect, and the neck is very comfortable, the neck shape is kind of V shape on by the headstock and I gets round and flat near the sound hole, it's very comfortable, also the looks of this guitar has caught up the attention on the people that see it, and to finish it up the pick up in it sounds great, this guitar doesn't envy a thing from other major brands out there that cost 3 to 4 times more, if you are looking for a guitar that is affordable but of amazing quality, please do yourself a favor and buy this guitar, you will be glad you did.
I play professionally with over 30 years of experience, Session guitarist, Music Director
Worship, Christian, Jazz, Rock, Alternative, Urban, funk, pop among others..
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?