Breedlove Solo Dreadnought Concerto CE Red Cedar and Ovangkol Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Western red cedar and ovangkol tonewoods give this cutaway Breedlove a distinctive voice, while LR Baggs EAS VTC electronics deliver killer plugged-in tone.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 28, 2021 by Jeffier F in Long Branch, NJ
"Great guitar"
I purchased this guitar from zZounds about a year ago. And have not missed a day of playing it. The tone is warm and sultry. And very easy to play, your hands just seem to glide up and down the fretboard. It has a distinctive sound one that I haven’t heard from any other acoustic guitars. I absolutely love it. This is where I go when I need to get away from the daily grind. I highly recommend this guitar especially if your looking for your own sound. Breedlove has done it again. And a big shout out to zZounds. For always being there and offering the best product for a nice price.
Multi instrumentals and vocalist for over 35 years
No particular genre I am in love with music so I don’t limit myself with titles.