Boss Waza Tube Amp Expander

Boss Waza Tube Amp Expander

More than just an attenuator, the Waza Tube Amp Expander modernizes old tube amps with features like an effects loop, reverb, and a USB output for recording.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 14, 2019 by Dan Jones j in Portales, NM
"HOLY CRAP !"
Been playing 40 plus years....I just bought this thing and using my Marshall plexi it sounds godly and at ANY volume. I never do reviews unless its something that really moves me. This thing does. It will be a real game changer no doubt. Had some issues hooking it up to my computer via USB, wrote Roland/Boss never heard back so Im giving Mfg. support one star.Wrote them twice, no reply. But I finally figured it out. This is a keeper !
40 years
Rock-Pop
10 of 13 people (77%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 7, 2020 by Lee Lee Muir in 17201, PA
"An essential need"
An excellent tool/gear to have at your disposal So many options and features Boss hit a home run with this.You can technically use two amps just make sure you use a y switcher Highly recommend a Laney gh30r with this tube expander Like a thick milk shake waiting to be tasted
18 years
Punk rockHard rock80’s rock
2 of 4 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?