Boss WL-50 Wireless Pedal Board System

Boss WL-50 Wireless Pedal Board System

Boss makes going wireless easy! Set the WL-50 dock in your pedalboard, plug the transmitter into your guitar, and hone your sound with selectable cable tone.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted September 5, 2019 by Matthew W in Lenexa, KS
"BOSS WL50 Is a BOSS!"
Works Great! no complaints, no tone variance, No delay in playing. IT is quite awesome! Played for 4.5 hours and it was still going strong. Only issue is when you have two of them in small practice area, my guitarists guitar bled through my Bass amp rig. He sent his back.
Playing bass for a few years now
Rock&Roll, Heavy Metal, Classic Rock
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 6, 2019 by Charles Potts in Bedford, IN
"This is junk"
Just got this it only works part of the time may be defective. Loses signal all the time and cuts out. Never lasts more than 10 mins at a time. In the process of sending it back. I have a line 6 g10 system on another amp never has any of these problems.
30 years
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 15, 2019 by Lawrence Breiden in Green Lane, PA
"Only Worked For Ten Days..."
Worked great for 10 days. Today it started cutting in and out and when it did work it was muffled and low volume. Tried different cables, guitars and power supplies, even took out all of my pedals. Still sounded like absolute crap. Kind of surprising because Boss has a well deserved reputation for quality gear. It's a shame because when this thing worked I thought it was the answer to my prayers. I'm going back to my old AKG unit, meaning the inconvenience of a belt pack and feeding it batteries every couple of hours, but at least IT WORKS!. This one is going back.
hobbyist