Boss Waza-Air Wireless Headphone Guitar Amp

Boss Waza-Air Wireless Headphone Guitar Amp

Take your guitar experience where it's never gone before! The Boss Waza-Air wireless headphone amp fuses premium Boss effects and tones in headphone format.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 24, 2020 by Allen H in San Antonio, TX
"Best Thing I’ve Purchased"
Way cool. Worth the money. Especially for practicing and not bothering family and neighbors. Would be nice if something so expensive and fragile had a case included, but that being said those are cheap enough to protect my investment. It only took several months to get these. Thanx COVID-19
Playing guitar only a few years now
Hip-hop, Neo soul, R&B
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 9, 2020 by Sam J in Chicago, IL
"Great Potential But Not Fully Functional"
Like many other players out there, I was eagerly waiting to try the Waza-Air headphones. Out of the box, the tones were great and I really enjoyed the experience. I didn't notice any latency in the wireless transmitter. Then I ran into a few issues: 1. My unit could not receive Bluetooth audio from any of the Android phones in my home. The phones would recognize the WAZA MIDI signal for the app, but not the WAZA AUDIO connection to send music to the headphones. I've seen others on the Boss forums with similar issues that were not resolved; Boss only refers to the manual about resetting the unit or toggling the Bluetooth, but no real fixes. 2. The virtual amp drifts even when you don't move your head--not a deal breaker, but it's there. 3. The app for tweaking & loading tones is ugly and not fun to use. All in all, I returned the WAZA-Air mostly because of the inability to play along with music from my phone more than anything else. Without that feature, I'd still use them but can't justify the price. I'll keep an ear out for updates or a version 2.0 that is more refined. zZounds' customer service was good about the return.
Hobbyist (30 years) & Teacher (16 years)
Rock, blues, metal, jazz, country
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 14, 2019 by Tim Estes in Belen, NM
"Game changer"
Sounds great, great fit and tons of adjustable parameters. Way cool.
Hobbyist for the last 30 years
Blues and 70's rock.
9 of 15 people (60%) people found this review helpful. Did you?