Boss Katana 100/212 MkII Guitar Combo Amplifier (100 watts, 2x12")

Boss Katana 100/212 MkII Guitar Combo Amplifier (100 watts, 2x12")

Get all the tones you'll ever need from the Boss Katana 1002x12 MKII. Packed with effects and different amplifier types, this amp is suited for any player.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 8, 2020 by Timothy Y in Finley, ND
"First review on this amp, wow"
These are absolutely great amps, I had bought the KTN 50 a couple months ago and loved it. My friends all kept asking if I'd be interested in selling it. I thought about it a bit and ended up selling it for almost what I paid for it. I used that as my first payment on upgrading to the Mk2 2x12. I've had that amp a couple weeks now and just ordered a second one to use the new stereo damping feature. Loudest 2x12 amp I've ever heard in a combo, and this amp modeling stuff has come a long way in the last 20 years. If you are new to the katana series, I can say that they are worth every penny, and if you are new to zZounds they are a great company. This no hassle credit they offer is the best thing I've seen a company do for musicians. Let's face it most of us probably wouldn't qualify for a normal loan through a credit bureau but a lot of people are responsible and deserve a fair shot. These guys get it, just make sure you can afford your payments and you are set.
20 years xp, all stringed instruments,
All musical styles
30 of 32 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?