When you call, mention priority code 203-P8QB

Rating and Reviews: Boss GT-1000 Guitar Multi-FX

With powerful processing for dynamic tonal response and a huge variety of sounds, the Boss GT-1000 multi-effects pedal lets you precisely sculpt your sound.

"Boss GT 1000 after 3 months of daily use" submitted August 14, 2018

By a customer from gmail.com in South Bend, IN
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ years playing guitar. Not a paid professional but Jam for family, friends and for myself.
Music Style: Fingerstyle to Heavy Metal
Overall: Amazing sound quality, anyone that says different has no clue what they’re talking about, doesn’t know how to use it properly or just a L6 HX fanboy (troll). I’m using a Kiesel Vader V6X with Lithium pickups and an Alto TS312 pa speaker and Audio Technica AD-1000x for sound. Main AIRD output set to recording, IR’s selected within each patch. Definitely not the easiest multi Fx to learn but well worth it IMO. The ability to switch patches with no delay without cutting off the previous patch is absolutely a must have in my opinion. You can customize every aspect of the signal chain, even choose the mic and placement down to the cm. I even loaded a 24bit Patch of the Mega Boogle Rectifier built for the hx just to test, sounds great but 32bit AIRD is definitely a noticeable step up when listening through high quality headphones. FYI, a lot of reviewers of this product only purchased it to review and return it. They had not spent the time to learn the product and now spread false information about it. If it can be done this unit can probably do it.

"Boss GT-1000 is a breath of fresh sounds" submitted September 25, 2018

By Henry Jordan in North Las Vegas, NV
Musical Background: 30yrs of playing
Music Style: rock, hip-hop, country, blues, Christian, electronic and more
Overall: Before I purchased the GT-1000 I was skeptical because of the reviews and a lot of people I spoke pushed the Helix. But I noticed they're mostly using humbuckers and power chords. I play a Fender Strat and I do enjoy overdrive at times. But I spoke with Boss by email and told them my concerns about the amp models between the GT-1000 and Helix and they told me ....The GT-1000 is to compete with the LINE 6 Helix and we suggest quality not quantity of sound is most important to BOSS. So I purchased the GT-1000 and I tell you I absolutely love it. It is so easy to navigate through I had no problem getting usable sounds and I was able to duplicate the entire tone setup of my pedal board which has 9 pedals on it for different songs I play at gigs and I plan to use it live on Oct. 3rd. 2018 at Ceasers Palace LV for a live test run. I am very happy with the tone and Im able to get any sound that my pedals do and much much more thank you Boss your sound has been proven musician, garage band, bedroom and Live worthy once again.

When you call, mention priority code 203-P8QB. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST