Bose Soundbar 700 Wireless Bluetooth Home Theater Speaker
BACK IN STOCK

Bose Soundbar 700 Wireless Bluetooth Home Theater Speaker

Bose's top-of-the-line TV soundbar enhances all your entertainment with cinematic sound -- with a low-profile design and built-in Amazon Alexa voice control.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 25, 2020 by Nathan B in Springfield, MA
"The bar itself sounds fantastic"
I purchased this soundbar along with the bass module 700 and the surround speakers 700 as well. Setup is a breeze. The bar automatically updates as soon as I connected it to my internet. Before using the bass module and surround speakers I wanted to hear what the bar itself could do. The sound is extremely spacious and sounds as if it’s coming from different spots in the room. Vocals and dialogue are clean and clear at all volume levels. Also the addition of a tweeter in a Bose product makes this an amazing product alone. The bar without the additional bass module has plenty of bass noise for a small room this would have plenty of bass.
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 17, 2020 by Jonathan R in Jackson Ms, MS
"Awesome Sound quality"
This is the best sound system I have ever owned I got the surround speakers too just fills my entertainment room with pure clean music even at high volumes.The app is very user friendly and it took me a little while but I dialed in the sound to where it just sounds perfect to my ears with plenty of bass from the sub-woofer but good mids and treble too.
I've been playing music for 50 years I was an all-state oboe player in high school and sang in the choir was a soloist
Christian
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?