Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus Portable Bluetooth Speaker

Bose SoundLink Revolve Plus Portable Bluetooth Speaker

Bose's "Plus" version of the SoundLink Revolve 360-degree speaker plays louder and longer -- up to 16 hours on a charge -- and adds a handle for portability.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 18, 2019 by Richard Riedel in Santa Mont, CA
"Great sounding bass."
I was shopping for a Bluetooth speaker for 6 months. I shopped several different brands including Harman Kardon and Jvc. It really depends what your going to use the Speaker for. If you listen to music and watch movies it is worth it to pay more to get something that is going to last and sound great. You can really tell how great it sounds if you play a Rap song. My friends tell me it’s very loud and sounds great. This is the very first Bose product I have ever purchased. I am very happy and would buy other products from Bose. It is very easy to hookup and start playing.
I don’t play music
Pop,Country and some Rap and Latin .
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 14, 2019 by Anthony L in Leavittsburg, OH
"Anazed"
I’ve heard of and even heard Bose products before. Was never really impressed with them. Until I purchased the Bose Soundlink Revolve Plus. I was expecting puny sound. Well, it isn’t puny in sound, the bass is amazing and the quality of the sound is almost intoxicating. Definitely a costly speaker being Bluetooth and all, but is worth the price!
Listener, not a player
Most all genres
5 of 6 people (83%) people found this review helpful. Did you?