When you call, mention priority code 20D-VRQM
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Bose S1 Pro Portable PA System

Believe your ears -- this battery-powered PA delivers wide coverage like a Bose L1 or F1! Get connected with 2 XLR-1/4" ins, 1/8" stereo input and Bluetooth.

"Amazing Little Speaker" submitted September 4, 2018

By Keoki P in Hilo, HI
Overall
Sound: The dispersion of clear sound is amazing, the selectable mic or guitar ToneMatch settings help to cut thru the mix. Bluetooth sound has no EQ control just overall volume. Feature: Portability and onBoard ToneMatch with Reverb are the key features that got me. Bluetooth was a bonus. Ease of Use: This unit is plug and play, or unplug and play, it’s that simple. Quality: Unit feels well made and sturdy. Rubber padding on cabinet for all three positions: Tabletop/Tiltback/Monitor. Knob pots are smooth. Top handle is solid, the whole look of the unit is Pro. Value: Compared to other items with similar features, this speaker is way to expensive, But I personally feel it’s worth the price, for Portability, Reliability, Sound Quality, Manufactures Support aanndd it has a TRS LIne out. Manufacturer Support: I had a problem with the red light flashing while I had the unit plugged in to outlet strip, looked at manual, no info, found a sticker that says flashing red means less than 10% battery life. Talked to Bose while driving to work. Advised Reset unit. In the end, I had been using it on battery power while plugged in because strip was OFF. The Wow Factor: It Looks Pro, it Sounds Pro and it Feels Pro Overall: Gotta Have It.

"Loud, Clear and Versatie" submitted November 20, 2018

By Chuck Wallace in La Porte, TX
Musical Background: Guitar - Professional
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Metal, Hard Rock, Blues
Overall: First off, these are not only small and light, but easily the most powerful portable speakers I have used professionally. If you are a DJ these may just change your life! Gigging people everywhere, this will more than cover most shows with 100+ persons. The speakers are very versatile, I have used them for my guitar, directly in with the "ToneMatch" on guitar. Reverb is good and the EQ settings do assist getting a great sound. Phantom Power is not available on the unit, (the only mark missed in my opinion). My Shure SM 57 and 58's as well as the Sennhiesers 906e work well and sound clear as a bell. Singing and playing setup is very easy, as well as tearing down. I bought a Pair of Live sound Mini PA speaker stands to use these, the speakers are light and are a good fit you wont need the full size stands unless you want to get the speaker up high. They work good in the 3 positions they were designed for, and the EQ actually accommodates and changes for each change. I have used the BOSE Connect App to connect the speakers via Bluetooth in Stereo. I will let you know, that I did have to update the speakers to get this to work. The Bose site actually had this listed and the solution to resolve the issue. I have put actual distortion pedals into the speakers and it sounds well, the reverb and the ToneMatch give the sound of an amp! (very good sound with some tweaking) I love this setup for my OPEN Mic nights! I use one Bose S1,Two BOSS WL20 wireless systems, one Bogner Red Extacy Pedal and a Charvel San Dimas guitar. All battery, all wireless and all awesome. I am actually building more wireless options and rigs that have more versatility. I cannot rave enough about these incredible Speakers. Try one and see what you have been missing! I plan to but 4 more and replace my Huge PA Speakers with these. I can see the possibilities and so will you.

"Well Done Bose !" submitted August 28, 2018

By Nick L in Framingham, MA
Overall
Musical Background: 43 Years In Music !
Music Style: All Styles
Overall: I just got delivery on the two Bose S1 Pro Units and am very pleased and true to Bose they deliver the sound for me every time Im use them. These little boxes are only 15 pounds but have the sound including low end of a much bigger box. I just ordered another one ! I just did the update also though the Bose web site so that you can use the Bose connect app to stream two together. Lightweight, powerful, full rich sound and great low end. The battery does what they say it does nd runs for hours .I ran it for about 4 hours first time with much more to spare.I have called Bose several times and they are quick and informative .That s one of the reasons I really like Bose .I use these for small Dj events and corporate they are great !

"Awesome sound" submitted March 24, 2018

By Hugo V in Horizon City, TX
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Country, Latin and Rock
Overall: I purchased this speaker for little reunions, listen to music, karaoke and it just sounds great. Clean sound, portable and very well built. Very happy with this speaker.

"Awesome!!!" submitted February 3, 2018

By Michael K in Buffalo, NY
Musical Background: Pro for 50 years +
Music Style: Light Rock
Overall: My S1Pro was delivered 3 days ago and I can’t believe something that light weight and small can deliver the sound quality I come to expect from BOSE. I love it. The sound is similar to my L1S1 towers. If you are looking for a true, quality practice system, this is it. I used it at band practice yesterday and the other guys couldn’t believe what they were hearing. If I could give it 6 stars I would. The only drawback is there is no phantom power button for my shure 87 A mic. I needed to attach one of my tone matches to get the phantom power. Adding the seoerate tone match also increases the number of channels. At practice I had 3 mics, a guitar and a bass going through it at the same time and it was crystal clear.
28 of 31 people (90.32%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Acoustic singer songwriter paradise!" submitted October 18, 2018

By Caleb Wharton in Hazel green, AL
Overall
Overall: WOW! RIDICULOUS! IMPOSSIBLE! ... This pa is on another level. Remarkable engineering to get crisp, clear, powerful sounds from a speaker of this size and portability. Acoustic guitar and vocals are amazing! Dispersion is amazing as well. Buy it. You will not regret it. Thanks to zZounds for great service always!

"On the fence " submitted April 27, 2018

By Ed P in Detroit, MI
Overall
Musical Background: Just playing music.
Music Style: All kinds
Overall: I bought this on a whim to try it out. It certainly has that "Bose" sound. Heavy bass, sometimes hard sounding highs but with decent midrange. You can tell it's heavily processed via EQ curve. I bought it mainly for a back yard Bluetooth speaker. In the upright position either on a table or stand, the bass is so forward that it distorts very easily even at mid volume with modern bass heavy music. Older 80s music is not an issue. IF it had a bass level on the Bluetooth input where you could dial it down, that my have helped. Unfortunately it does not. I find it funny how every on of the professional demos are acoustic guitar. It sounds great with that but put real world music through it and it disappoints. I suppose if you were using it in a PA system and were able to filter out the bass and send it to a subwoofer, it would work pretty good. Not sure if I'm keeping it. For $600 I expected more. I thought I may have gotten bit by the Bose bug but I think I'm just going to swat it away.

"magnifico" submitted February 25, 2018

By elizabeth t in dallas, TX
Musical Background: hobby
Overall: MAGNIFICO, EXTRAORDINARIO,VERSATIL, MUY MUY CHINGON !!!!!!!! thanks zzounds for the opportunity of financing !!!!!!awesome !!! 10 stars.for both .

"Overpriced under delivers" submitted May 6, 2018

By Steve M in Ft Lauderdale, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years pro. Guitar vocals harmonice drums. Solo w tracks duo or bands gigs weekly
Music Style: Classic rock Blues Standards 50s 60s pop
Overall: I am not a newcomer to pa systems small or medium sized.I fogured its a Bose so it will fill a room with good quality clean crisp sound.Well....in a small living room area with 20 people the volumes on the mixer were maxed out and it was not enough!Mike had no headroom. Ok it sounded ok but not sensational as the price tag would suggest.my Behringer 8" powered speaker and Behringer mixer have way more punch and volume......sent it back.....

"Bose speaker review" submitted July 6, 2018

By john doe
Overall
Overall: Excellent quality. Comes with a dust cover, battery pack and power cord. The sound is what makes or breaks this speaker. I would not use these for studio monitors or critical listening. I was playing some 24 bit HiRes AIFF files, and it could not keep up with a balanced frequency. I compared the Bose to different set of HiRes studio monitors. It gets the drum frequencies right, but it fails with ambience and vocals. You'll notice a big dip in the volume, as if you lowered a certain track during you're mixing. Very weird and disappointing. I found this speaker to sound phenomenal with YouTube videos and movies. Nice and smooth!. It just failed when it had to perform for my DAW. So confusing!. To conclude, my music is way too ambient for the Bose S1 Pro.. The Bose Acoustimas system sounds way better. I was just annoyed with a big sub bass under my desk and wires. When it comes to the S1 Pro, I do see this more ideal for live instruments, video games and movies. I would not recommend for DAWs and music purist.

When you call, mention priority code 20D-VRQM. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST