Bose L1 Pro16 Portable Line Array System

Bose L1 Pro16 Portable Line Array System

Ideal for small-to-medium venues, the Bose L1 Pro16 delivers clear, room-filling sound with 16 hi-mid drivers, an integrated subwoofer, and a built-in mixer.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
Submitted October 5, 2021 by a customer from bellsouth.net
"Wow!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I ordered on Sat. evening and it arrived Monday! I DJ and host karaoke events and although I have only tried this unit in my living room, I am confident it will replace my existing system of two Peavey PR 15s, amp and mixer. Crystal clear with deep bass. This thing is not meant to be used at low volume as the louder I cranked it the better it sounded. I have a karaoke event coming up and I cant wait! The tower is a little loose as previous reviews state but not an issue to me. Other than that it seems to be built like a tank. Go ahead.....pull the trigger, you will be blown away.
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 7, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Bose L1 Pro 16"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I recently purchased Pro 16 it has met all expectations sound great no distortion clarity all all level. The L1 mix app is so easy to set up control via iPhone or tablet is flawless Iā€™m very proud how Bose has raised the bar on the L1 series.
25 of 26 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?