Blackstar ID:Core 100 Guitar Combo Amplifier

Blackstar ID:Core 100 Guitar Combo Amplifier

Equipped with powerful ID:Core technology and two 10" speakers, this 100-watt tube combo packs quite a punch while still weighing in at only 27.5 pounds.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 2, 2017 by Dean Adkins in Knoxville, TN
"Nice!!"
I already own the Club 50 with 2x12 cab, the HT-5 head, and numerous Blackstar pedals. I wanted to get something that was easier to transport. I have had it one day and I think it is a great amp, especially for the name and the price! I have not used the insider software option (probably won't), but I have found the amp easy to use after the initial learning curve! I am very satisfied with my purchase!!!
7 years as a guitar player
Rock, metal, classical
19 of 19 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 30, 2018 by Danny I in Torrance, CA
"Awesome amp"
I play at a church, I run my guitar thru a line 6 helix. I go stereo thru the house mixer for the recording but for the live sound i go thru the Blackstar amp. It sounds awesome and it just cuts thru the mix. I have it at half way volume setting at it doesn’t distort in any way. I would recommend this for any guitarist playing at church.
Playing guitar and bass for 10 years
I play for an English speaking church and Spanish speaking church. We play everything from Hillsong, Chris Tomlinson, Bethel, Mi
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 3, 2017 by Charlie c in Portland, ME
"Impressive amp, sketchy software"
This is a solid amp that produces great tone. The stereo effects are impressive. Build quality appears to be good based on first impressions. It is large and heavy compared to most solid state units, which I like. You must provide your own USB cable for computer/DAW connections. The user guide is pretty basic, not written in Chinglish but definitely not published by Blackstar in the UK.I returned this amp after only a handful of short practice sessions. It died during my first attempt at using the included Blackstar Insider software. Connecting a laptop by USB cable brings up a message that a software update is available. If the update from the Internet fails for any reason, your amp becomes a large door-stop. Also note that (1) a laptop or desktop is required - no tablet or phone compatibility. (2) Windows 10 is not supported according to the Blackstar website (Windows 8 max). (3) running the software in a virtual machine environment is not recommended. I was looking forward to working with custom patches and lots of experimentation. Will not be buying anything with Internet based software again!
22 of 27 people (81%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 13, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"The backstair amp. w/ 2 tens"
I ordered a blemished product and this one was NOT worth the saving. volume and reverb knobs are crackel & Pop. sound is not stable ^up and down.erratic sound at low volume, At first I blamed the Less Paul But not so it is the AMP.Thanks E.B. Israel