When you call, mention priority code 20J-MXZQ

Rating and Reviews: Behringer VQ1500D

Add low-end punch to your portable PA system with this powered subwoofer. Sweepable High Cut and Bass Boost knobs give you added control over your sound.

"Great sub! (get a mixer)" submitted February 1, 2016

By Alan A in Lugoff, SC
Overall
Overall: Great sub, I use it for guitar and Behringer electric drums. Also hook my phone and or laptop to it and a Behringer B110D (also great PA speaker). It sounded OK running my laptop directly to it by means of a 3.5 to XLR cable. But once I got the Behringer xenyx 502 mixer, it made a big difference. Before I had early clipping and had to have my speaker and sub volume almost all the way up to get anything close to loud. But after the mixer, loud and clear and very powerful!

"Good Addition" submitted October 9, 2016

By Thomas Modesitt in Brazil, IN
Musical Background: 15 years Mobile DJ
Music Style: hip hop, top 100, country.
Overall: I have two of these. I also have two JBL JRX15 on top. These VQ1500D work very well to create a good balance of mid low and highs. If you are looking for something with some real punch I would recommend finding something larger with more power. Overall for the money these subs are well worth the money. They are built well and sound amazing in a small venue. They tend to clip even when the level is in the mid to lower ranges.

"bass for bar dj " submitted June 30, 2015

By brandon meza in st george , UT
Musical Background: mobile dj for 11 yrs
Music Style: hip hop, top 40, county, rock, pop dance hall
Overall: so i dj at a bar and needed some bottom end bass i gone with this sub due to i have a set of the vp2520's what i like it the speaker is small and only 400$ and is self power and bass dose sound clean but what i dont like is you turn the level knob just a little bit and the clip light is on so i wish it could have some more of a kick to it but for the price its not bad for a small bar or wedding even a school dance it would work but for mid + size club i would go with something else

"Definitely Worth the Money" submitted August 16, 2014

By Curt F in Concord, NH
Musical Background: Professional DJ- 3 years
Music Style: Hip-Hop, Top 40, Dance, Reggae, Reggaeton
Overall: I've owned a pair of Behringer B215d speakers for 18 months, and they've held up well, even though as a resident club DJ, I gig with them three nights a week. They still sound great. So I already had a good impression of Behringer. I believe they offer lower priced products that are definitely competitive with the higher priced brands. So recently when I decided to purchase a new sub to add some extra bass to my existing rig, I really didn't consider any other brand. I bought the Behringer VQ1500D, and I'm very glad I did. I can't believe that a sub priced this low offers such great sound! The bass is thumping, and with the Bass Boost function, you can push em even harder. I'm telling you, get one or two of these for your rig you won't regret it!
20 of 24 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20J-MXZQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449