When you call, mention priority code 201-KHLN

Rating and Reviews: Behringer V-Amp 3 Effects

The Behringer V-Amp 3 offers a plethora of modeling options. With 480 vitrual amp combos and easy recording connectivity, the V-Amp 3 is a great deal.

"Excellen for for the price paid." submitted December 3, 2011

By a customer from ptd.net
Overall
Musical Background: Played semi-pro for 15 years 1965 to 1980.
Music Style: top forty, classics, rock, country.
Sound: I more than satisfied with the sound. Distortion, sustain, echo, reverb are very good to excellent. Ease of Use: Takes a while to get used to. Download the free editing Window software from Behringer web site, and get a low cost USB to MIDI converter cable to get to really tweaking your sound. Quality: The power connection is something I fear is going to fail. You have to plug and unplug it, there is no on/off switch. Value: You can't beat this for the price. About $108 street price. Get one. Manufacturer Support: The web site has manuals, and free editing software. The Wow Factor: I like the various tones that I can achieve without spending a fortune on 'stomp' boxes. Even the 'touch' wah is very effectivie. Overall: I would replace it if it was lost, stolen, or broken.

"V-AMP" submitted September 23, 2012

By Steve missico in Buffalo, NY
Musical Background: Playing for 10 years
Music Style: A little bit of everything but mostly electric blues
Overall: This thing is the best, it records with the software and sounds killer, perfect size. Its way better than the old models and for the money. The Germans score again.

"Reliable good sounding effects !!" submitted January 17, 2014

By Zak R in Plant City, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for over 13 years. I play mostly semi hollow body guitars.
Music Style: Blues and rock.
Overall: I have had mine for around two years now, and I've used it for many live shows. I like to run mine through tube, or hybrid tube amps using only slight distortion and effects. This pushes the pre amp tubes really nicely in my amps and I can get all kinds great tones. It sounds really good through the clean channel of a solid state amp to. You can use the two out puts to run to two different amps as well, which gives you really interesting tones. This is good to, if all you have is two smaller amps and need to be louder, just use them at the same time. It has been dropped, thrown in gig bags, and accidentally spray painted and is still going strong.

"Great practice tool" submitted May 26, 2015

By Paul V in placentia, CA
Overall
Overall: I love this piece of equipment. Its easy to dial in a good tone, and sounds huge through headphones. My Ibanez, a friends Strat and an ESP Les Paul copy all sounded great, with a nice tube-like sag and sparkle and loads of sustain on tap.Simple to jam along to songs using the aux jack. Great investment in your playing

"Behringer V-amp 3 " submitted June 4, 2015

By Tony Mason in Corinth, VT
Music Style: Blues
Overall: I have been using this unit for the past month. It has been a good replacement to my previous guitar controler. The amp emulations and drive options give me more control and flexibility with the sounds I get from my guitar. I was impressed because I played with another guitar player who used a Twin Reverb. I liked the sound so I played with the emulation and was pleased with the sound and also that the gain gave me very subtle variations in the amount of distortion based on the level of the guitar. There is less flexibility with effects because you are limited to one selection per memory location. The effects are either one or a combination of two effects with three variations the can be adjusted to the saved memory location. I think this is a very good value for the cost but I am continuing to look at other options. It does not use a standard 9 volt power supply but it does with with other pedals I have.

"Ready to record some rock and roll" submitted September 22, 2010

Musical Background: 30 yr. guitarist/songwriter
Music Style: Rock-N-Roll
Sound: Just bought this to get cool guitar and bass sounds to record using my Tascam DP-01......So far it seems cool,but I will need time to play with it(I will do that while I am on a glorious 10 day vacation) Ease of Use: So far,so good....I will need time to tweak it Value: Got this bad boy for 26 dollars less than Musician's Friend.....I am done with them and my local Guitarcenter......(They tried to screw me on a Marshall JCM 800 that I wanted to trade for some equipment) The Wow Factor: It is a cool metallic red.....bad to the bone

"UNBELIEVEABLE VALUE!!" submitted December 30, 2013

By Robert Malin in Lindenwold, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Been Playing Guitar since the EARLY 70's,I've WASTED A LOT of $ on Gear that didn't live up,BUT,THE VAMP 3 is UNBELIEVEABLE!!!
Music Style: Rock-Classic,Hard,Metal, Da BLUEZ,80's-Present HAIR BANDS!
Overall: THIS LITTLE RED BAG OF TRICKS GIVES ME BETTER TONE Than my ELEVEN RACK !!! And COST ME 100's of Dollars LESS! IF YOU Are even just "THINKING" about the Possibility of buying a V-Amp 3,JUST DO IT! I SWEAR That THIS GETS ME CLOSER TO the ACTUAL TONE/SOUND,GROWL That I Wanted the last 30 or so Years!,YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED,I PROMISE YOU! I WON'T BORE You with all the PRAISE I Have for my Lil' HOLY GRAIL ,JUST TRUST ME,IF there are ANY NEGATIVE Remarks posted about this Magic Tool Box of TONE,It's because the Reviewer is doing something WRONG,...From CLEAN to Drop-D Metal,THIS WILL GET YOU WHAT SOUND or TONE You've been LOOKING FOR!

" GUITAR AMP Tone/FX "HOLY GRAIL"- DON"T LET The PRICE FOOL YOU!!" submitted December 15, 2013

By Robert W M in Lindenwold, NJ
Musical Background: BEEN PLAYING GUITAR for Over 30 + Years
Music Style: Blues,Classic Rock,Hard Rock HAIRBANDS,METAL
Sound: From CLEAN to HI-GAIN,THIS PREAMP Will GET YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR FROM YOUR GUITAR! Feature: It Look ALOT More COMPLICATED Than it Really Is,BUT,Use it a few hours,Tweak it and It's EASIER Than Most of The Other Units out there, HONESTLY A Very FLEXIBLE Unit that takes you where you want to be without beating your head against the wall! Diff Parameters for Amp models,FX,Cabs,you can dial in ANYTHING You Need Ease of Use: EASIER THAN MOST, Use it a few Times,You'll see for Yourself! Quality: TOP NOTCH,BULLETPROOF! Value: BUY THIS AND SAVE YOURSELF A TON of CASH and Save Yourself a BUNCH Of Headaches/Disappointing Performance,THE VAMP 3 WON'T LET YOU DOWN!! Manufacturer Support: NEVER Had to Find Out,NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS With ANY of the Products of thiers I' have had. The Wow Factor: I LOVE THE HI-GAIN AMP MODELS,This Thing IS AWESOME!!! Overall: I've had the VAMPIRE Head,The VAMP PRO,and now ,the VAMP-3,..THIS THING KICKS ASS! ANY Tone you want,any Song you Cover if in a Band,that You want the Guitar to sound DEAD ON,...THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! Just Because this Preamp is a little over a $100,It is COMPARABLE To HI $ Modeling Amps/Preamps,I PROMISE YOU,TRY ONE,YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!!

When you call, mention priority code 201-KHLN. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449