When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-CKN6
  • Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur 7:30AM - 11:30PM
  • Fri 7:30AM - 8:30PM

Rating and Reviews: Behringer PMP2000D Mixer

This 2,000-watt mixer ensures the crowd will hear you loud and clear! The nine studio-grade IMP mic pres also conveniently feature +48 V phantom power.

"Just what I needed - Power, ease, portability" submitted February 14, 2017

By Jim L in Lake Bluff, IL
Musical Background: 30 years - lead guitarist
Overall: Received this unit and Power a massive Peavey Speaker Array, in a 40 by 80 garage. Clean, crisp power with awesome effects. Hook your phone or ipad dial your favorite songs, sit back ad relax. Have miked the lead guitar, base, drums, and B3 up - blown it through the Peavey array with 4 vocal mikes - the Behringer PMP2000 brought it!!!

"Behringer pmp 2000d" submitted September 9, 2016

By Russ V in Gaylord , MI
Overall
Musical Background: 42 years playing guitar and singing, Bar bands off and on through the years , retired now and am playing for fun and money .
Music Style: Most forms of rock , blues a little country.
Overall: I paired this with a pair of Peavey PV215 speakers and I've only setup in my basement for four piece classic rock band. I planned on using mainly as a practice P.A. so we could leave the gigging P.A. packed until needed as it is alot of work setting up and tearing down. First off setup and dialing this system in is very easy and fast. I found a clear sound with more than enough bottom for our needs . There's enough inputs for bass , guitar , drums and three vocals. I'm sure that this very small system could cover most bars we will book. I'm surprised that this setup isn't shown as a pre-packaged system . My initial thoughts are this unit is a home run for us , time will tell how durable it is but so far clean , powerful and easy sums it up.

" Behringer PMP2000D Powered Mixer" submitted March 8, 2018

By Laura Sloan in Denison, TX
Musical Background: 35+ yrs playing semi pro & at Church
Music Style: country/Gospel/southern rock
Overall: It is A Awesome MIXER/BRAIN. very powerful, and the pay as you go plan is awesome too, i have had only one product damaged and the return policy is super easy, i have used zZounds For Years and will continue to use them also.. do not hesitate on buying this mixer it is worth every penny you spend on it.. Buy it..

"Nice practice P.A." submitted January 17, 2017

By Russell Van Horn
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar player sometime singer for 43 years . I mostly jam at home .
Music Style: rock , blues , country
Overall: I like the power and and the simplicity . I use with a pair of PV 215 speakers and i feel the sound I get is great . My intention when i bought it was to keep it in my jam room and be able to have practices and or jams / parties and for this it's more than i need. I play cd's and my smart phone through it and it's awesome to practice on my own with. I don't intend on taking it in and out of my basement ,( speakers are kinda heavy ) it's a luxury for me . I'm sure it would be fine in most places I would play . I have only had it about 6 months but no issues . I'm happy for the money and I want to thank zZounds for the pay as you play program .

"Just What we Needed" submitted September 15, 2017

By Bill robinson in Georgetown, TX
Musical Background: 46 Years
Music Style: Country
Overall: Downsized from all the amps mixers ect bought this unit and a pair of Peavey Speakers and wow Talk about a match made from heaven. and yes there is a monitor out On back left side becomes monitor and right side is the mains

"Pretty Major Design Flaw in this Unit" submitted October 25, 2016

By Pat S in Tampa, FL
Musical Background: 40 year Part Time Professional
Music Style: Rock, Acoustic Rock, Jazz, Pop Hits
Overall: Before buying this unit be aware that there are no monitor outputs on this unit even though there is a separate EQ section for monitors and a separate monitor volume level for each channel. It's fine as a straight mixer with the 2 main outputs but I expected a separate monitor out especially since it has all the controls for it. I called Behringer and asked them how to hook up the monitors and they said it's not possible. Major disappointment in this design of this mixer and am returning it for one that has the outputs that match the controls.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-CKN6. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST
Shop with those who respect your privacy — we do. Copyright © 1996-2019, zZounds Music, LLC. Terms of use apply.