map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 207-CMKC

Rating and Reviews: Behringer OD300 Overdrive

Add a crunch to your playing with this Overdrive and Distortion pedal. You can use the two effects separately or together to create the perfect edgy tone.

Overall

"This is a GREAT pedal , with a little manuevering lol !" submitted February 13, 2020

By Michael L. in Mountain View, CA
Musical Background: Been playing
Music Style: I play mostly Classic , Hard , Soft , Alternative Rock . Heavy , Pop , Thrash Metal
Overall: Overall at first I couldnt get this pedal to sound good at all with my Behringer pedal suitcase. I just bypassed this pedal in my pedal chain eventually and put the pedal back in the box , and went with my Behringer Tube Monster or Vintage Tube Overdrive in my pedal chain as my Overdrives . The features on this OD/DST pedal are pretty straight forward , nothing too fancy on a pedal of this price .Quality is what you would expect from a Behringer pedal . Pretty durable if its just used in a studio or just for fun in your home . I Wouldnt recommend a plastic pedal like this for the rigors of live performances tho .After a while I got bored , and I revisited this pedal . I tinkered around a little bit with moving the pedal around a bit in my pedal chain . There's a trick I find to making this pedal sound great I stumbled on . This pedal sounds weak and dull by itself in a pedal chain . I took my Behringer Tuner pedal outputs and split my Overdrive/Distortion pedal chain , and my Modulation/delay pedal chain instead of having all of the pedals daisy chained together . Splitting the signals to blend in two seperate amps really makes a huge difference .Also I added a Boss EQ - 200 in stereo off of my Behringer Tuner pedal outputs .I added a Behringer EQ in front of my Overdrive Distortion pedal chain . Somehow it gives that whole chain a boost and clarity effect having that DB boost slide adjustment on the Boss or Behringer EQ .This OD/Distortion pedal paired with my Behringer Ultra Metal or Heavy Metal distortion pedal with my Behringer EQ and Compressor pedal in front of both just has that WOW factor now .This OD/DST Pedal has as much sound power now as my Tube Monster does . So basically shortening the pedal chain I find helped this OD/DST pedal finally shine .This pedal in OD , DST , or in both modes mixed at 12 O Clock position engaged with my other distortion pedals individually really just jumps out of my amp . I mean I have my Ultra Metal pedal level knob at like 2 when my OD/DST pedal is engaged its so loud , and ballsy haha . I bought like 3 of this particular OD/ DST pedal so far , and would recommend this pedal . Just have to hook it up a certain way as Ive outlined to get its full potentiall . I feel the Guitar Cables make a huge difference too . I have Ernie Ball Cables .

"fixed." submitted October 26, 2013

By jessie b. in gleason, TN
Musical Background: 3 years. guitar
Music Style: Christian, rock, blues.
Overall: I bought this pedal and it sounded terrible. I was going to throw it away, when a buddy looked at it for me. He found one of the wires coming from the battery (the positive) barely connected. once fixed, it is awesome.

"od300" submitted July 10, 2013

By jessie b. in gleason, TN
Musical Background: guitar, bass,drums, 5 years
Music Style: christian, rock, blues
Overall: this is the worst thing I have ever spent money on. I have tinkered with this paperweight for hours and it sounds terrible.

When you call, mention priority code 207-CMKC. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
MiƩrcoles 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code:

šŸ’¬