When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-5H9V

Rating and Reviews: Behringer MPA40BT-PRO

Roll this 24-pound speaker anywhere. With two XLR-1/4" jacks, RCA stereo jack, and Bluetooth streaming, it's the ideal portable PA. It even comes with a mic!

"Great Amp witha few drawbacks" submitted July 25, 2014

By Alexander Hast in Torrance, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Professional Musician, Guitar, Vocals, in case of emergency also bass, keys
Music Style: Different styles with different bands. Rock, Country, Ballroom, blues, etc.
Overall: So, here first the info the I was looking for when I was shopping for battery powered amps before: I used the MPA40BT with two Channels, at more than 50% Volume with a microphone on channel 1, Guitar on channel 2 for 8 hours straight outside playing music, and the battery indicator was still yellow, which should be about 50% power remaining. So I believe the 12 hour power claim. I am pleasantly surprised that it sounds very good. The drawback is so far only that the guitar fades very strongly when you sing. Otherwise this amp has exceeded my previous expectations. It is loud enough to play in the Street and be heard nicely. Mic Sound is great, a build in reverb would be an additional great feature, since I am working entirely battery powered. The Pro handle works great as well. Put a bag on top of the amp and your cart is ready to be pulled to the gig. The Bluetooth sounds great as well. I loaded some Karaoke tracks on my phone and they worked great as backing tracks. Paired the amp with the push of one button. Easy. I think I chose the right amp for busking. I had no contact with the Manufacturer, but I am required to rate it ???. Well, I put five stars just hoping that Behringer will offer great support in case something should go wrong. I will keep you posted since I used the Amp only several time so far, but under serious work conditions. If there should be a problem later, I will update this review. Thanks.

"Replaced my Roland Street Cube EX" submitted September 16, 2014

By LEO F in Saginaw, MI
Overall
Musical Background: Professional Musician (38 Years+)
Music Style: 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s 80's 90's. Folk, classic Rock, Easy Listening etc... John Denver!
Overall: Recently purchased this item after trying out the Roland Street Cube EX. Although the Street Cube has a lot more to offer as far as Effects, it can't compare to the power and sound of the Behringer MPA40BT-Pro with Bluetooth!!! The Behringer has more low end and full range sound and is louder than the Roland for 1/3rd the price! Now the Roland offers 4 inputs, but the Behringer MPA40-BT has 4 also. 2 Hi Z inputs and or Low Z inputs. 3rd channel is Bluetooth wireless, and 4th is RCA. For my situation, We only needed two. Don't get me wrong, Roland Street Cube is a very well made and well thought out unit, but for 1/3rd the price and better sound and louder over all projection, the Behringer MPA40BT-Pro works better!

"Surpassed my expectations by a country mile" submitted August 13, 2018

By Eric J in Evansville, IN
Overall
Musical Background: I play sax, guitar, EWI, and am a vocalist. I provide mobile karaoke services, and sound design and tech for theatrical shows.
Music Style: Blues, jazz, rock, broadway/theatre
Sound: Sound response for mic'ed actors was exceptional using Shure BLX body mics. They also sound great for karaoke with the cheap, tried-and-true Nady DKW Duo. I also tested them wirelessly with an Akai EWI5000, and the sound was clean, pure, and LOUD. As you would expect for speakers of this size, they're a little light on bass, but even at that, the bass was far better than I expected it to be. Feature: Take your pick. 12+ hours of battery life, Bluetooth, sound quality, multiple inputs, independent level controls for each input, handy wheels and extending handle. Ease of Use: They worked flawlessly and easily right out of the box. Quality: Build quality seems very solid, but only time will tell. My only complaint about the build is that the plastic of the outer housing is a little slick and doesn't want to hold onto the stick-on velcro pads I put there for the wireless receivers and external batteries to go with them. I solved that problem with a little bit of Gorilla Glue. Value: You can't get a better battery powered Bluetooth speaker for the money, and you can't even get CLOSE to a battery powered DJ speaker of this quality for the money. Manufacturer Support: I have not needed support for these speakers, but I've dealt with Behringer before, and they've always provided good warranty service. The Wow Factor: People loved these speakers at the show we did this week. They were amazed that not only was the sound exceptional, the speakers were completely wireless and mobile. Overall: I had a specific plan in mind when I bought them, and they surpassed my expectations, so I wanted to share it here.First thing, I want to address the battery issues some people have reported on other reviews. Mine have worked flawlessly in their first real world outing. I used these speakers for the past week as satellite speakers for mic'ed actors in a Shakespeare production. After every three hour performance, they still showed 4 bars of battery. We recharged them every night just in case, but we wouldn't have needed to. If you get these speakers and have battery issues, my advice would be to contact Behringer for warranty. I've used Behringer products for years as a mobile DJ and as a theatre sound technician, and their customer and warranty service has always been exceptional.Second, I want to talk about something else people have complained about. These speakers do not have an "out" connection. That does NOT mean you can't use two of them in stereo, wirelessly, you just need to put a little ingenuity and investment into it. I already had an Alto Stealth wireless audio transmitter/receiver system. The thing about the wireless system is that the receivers run on very little power. So little that, with the purchase of a $10 5v to 12v USB boost adapter, you can run the receivers off an external cell phone battery. I purchased a pair of 16750 mAh batteries to go along with them, and a pair of boost adapters. Now these speakers are 100% wireless without the signal delay you often get from Bluetooth. I attached the batteries and receivers to the sides of the speakers with velcro. This worked flawlessly, every single night. So I can put these speakers anywhere, in stereo or mono, in pairs or one at a time, without having to run a single cable for audio OR power.These speakers are LOUD, much louder than you'd expect, with decent bass for their size. You wouldn't want to run them in a night club without a subwoofer, but for your average quick-setup small to medium karaoke night these are going to be fantastic. I will be using them in a 220 seat theatre for karaoke night at the end of the month, and I don't expect to have any issue at all with filling the room with sound. Granted, it's a theatre, not a football stadium, so your mileage may vary.I also tested one of these out by itself as the speaker for an Akai EWI 5000 wind synthesizer, and the sound is incredible. The battery system I described above also is more than enough to power the EWI wireless receiver. That means that these speakers are almost ideal for busking with an EWI. With a decent mic plugged in, and an acoustic-electric guitar, I also think they would be fantastic for small acoustic gigs.Do NOT use the mic that comes with the speaker! It's barely a toy. Get yourself at the very least a Nady Starpower or a Behringer Ultravoice on the low end, or invest in a decent Shure PG or SM58 (go with the SM if you can spare the extra $40).The Bluetooth on these speakers is as easy to connect as any, and the sound quality is as excellent as any other connection. The only reason I don't use Bluetooth for gigging is you can't sync two speakers together, and because there's enough of a delay in signal to make it useless for karaoke or live music. But if you're just going to be playing music from your phone, computer, or tablet, you cannot get a better battery powered speaker for the price.Granted, I've only tested these speakers real-world for a week, but if they keep working as well as they have been, I have no doubt they'll be my go-to speakers for most applications outside of large weddings or night club gigs. They're worth every penny I've put into them.

"WOW" submitted August 4, 2015

By Rafael V in Oxnard, CA
Overall
Musical Background: keyboard palyer over 20 years im now a wedding dj for the last 5 years
Music Style: old school, classic rock . latin
Overall: I bought this speaker not knowing too much about it , I bought it for my son to use it for his marching band at his HS ...for practice they needed something that would be portable , well it is great , the batteries last 12-15 hours at least ! and I used it last Saturday for a wedding ceremony outside and it worked outstanding !! Now I wouldny DJ with this speaker but I would take it to the park , beach or wherever and listen to my music in a very very respectable nice sound . Yes I would recommend this speaker ..

"Great Little Unit" submitted October 8, 2014

By Kenneth Pennell in Pembroke, NH
Overall
Musical Background: Sound Tech and DJ for 6 years.
Music Style: Whatever the crowd wants
Overall: Bluetooth works easily and flawlessly. Great sound and plenty of it for what it is. Battery lasts hours. I use it for outdoor wedding intro and recession music.

"This thing is amazing! " submitted April 26, 2016

By Felix R in Banquete, TX
Overall
Overall: This little speaker can put out some amazing sound. I only found one small issue with this bad boy. I do not know how strong a Bluetooth signal can be, but whenever I use it in my house and walk to other rooms ( phone in pocket ) the sound becomes intermittent, I guess the walls hinder the signal. However, it has good range in open areas, or outdoors. Might be prudent to purchase a PA tripod stand, it projects the sound 10 fold as opposed to having it on the floor/ground. I use this thing a lot and has good battery life before having to charge it.

"Great sound" submitted March 11, 2016

By Armand Jalbert in Newsoms, VA
Musical Background: Singing. My wife is a soloist and sometimes we have duets
Music Style: early rock, Christian rock, Christian contemporary, classical
Overall: I am impressed with this PA. The sound quality is great. The Bluetooth works great and we are able to use this in different places we sing. This will be especially good for our Easter Sunrise service and later, the Memorial Day service, both which are held in the local cemetery where there is no power. The battery is strong enough to handle all the sounds. We have tried some higher priced karaoke machines but they lacked quality. This machine did not let us down. We also bought a wireless mic which made it even better.

"Amazing Technology" submitted October 15, 2015

By Dan Paulish in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Classical, Pop
Overall: This 8-inch 40-watt speaker has an amazing sound and functionality for a battery-powered unit. At 20 lbs., it's perfect for music and sound reinforcement at a beach wedding. I just carry the speaker, stand, and laptop to the sand, power on and start the prelude music.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-5H9V. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST