When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-HR82
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Behringer FX600 Pedal

With seven guitar effects -- including tremolo, phaser, and pitch shifting -- packed into one compact stompbox, the Behringer FX600 is a versatile tool.

"Great for starters." submitted March 25, 2015

By Manuel Paredes in Chula Vista, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Serious student, music hobbyist.
Overall: I've read so many reviews from pedal snobs dissing Behringer, but don't go by the internet's negativity. It does what it's supposed to for 1/3 or the price. This is made of plastic, but it's sturdy solid plastic. Mine had no defects and all the functions work just fine, with no dirty noises. Effects are great sounding, with somewhat limited tweaking options. I bought this to learn guitar effect usage at the same time as my regular guitar study, and it does make things much more alive. If new to these effects, best start with your single note exercises, for example: "Scarborough Fair" with a low repetition delay, "Jamaica Farewell" with moderate tremolo, or "Yellow Rose of Texas" with a fast chorus effect, using the neck pickup with tone dial turned down. This pedal will help you explore the endless tone combinations on your electric guitar. Combine with some backing tracks and you'll be surprised by what you hear. The pedal comes with very simple instructions, so just take it out of the box, add to your rig and start moving dials. I have this in the effects loop of a Fender FM212R, but you can also place it after your distortion or overdrive stomp box. Get this, search for what popular songs use the effects provided with this pedal, and experiment.

"Good for the Money !" submitted November 29, 2012

By S B in Logan, OH
Music Style: Rock, Country, Surf, Blues
Overall: This pedal is decent. For the money you get some really good effects. the only downside is the pedal is made of plastic. I suggest you buy the power supply to supply it. the design of the battery placement is not that great.

"Behginreg pedal review." submitted October 9, 2008

Musical Background: Band leader
Music Style: pink floydish rock christian.
Sound: The sound is really the only reason i still use this product. Feature: It has alot of features but none that you cant get for a few bucks extra from Digitech. Ease of Use: The first time i get this pedal it was dead, so i sent back and got a new one that kind of worked. i had to play with the knobs to get it to work and some times it would cut out for no reason, also the first 3 knobs do not do what they describe.(ex. the Level knob does not control the output level as described in the instructions.) Quality: I have this pedal on my board as a "back up" type pedal, i only use it for some effects on some songs. i have to play with it before a show to make sore its working and i fear it will break or cut my guitar out at any second. this was not built at all well, though the visual appearance is not to bad the electrical quality was a waist. Value: The value was all most worth it but not fully worth what i payed. Manufacturer Support: I have not dealt with Behringer before but most of my products from them are defective so i stopped getting Behringer products. Every time i need to return an item zzounds helps and they are amazing with help. The Wow Factor: The "sex appeal" is maby a 4. Overall: I would turn this product in for anything else without a second thought.
15 of 19 people (78.95%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Good Slot Filler. Bad Serious Pedal." submitted April 22, 2011

Music Style: Rock/Metal/Alternative
Sound: This thing actually sounds pretty good for what it is. The delay, chorus, and phaser are primarily what I used it for. They were all a bit limited, but adequate sounding for a super-cheap multi. You'll find that if you are serious about getting a good chorus, for example, you will have to buy a dedicated chorus. Probably not a Behringer one. Still, the chorus that comes with this multi really does have some good settings, as do the other effects. Feature: This thing really does do it all for under $40. The number of effects you get is staggering. And the ability to adjust them is pretty good. If you really just want to experiment with adding different effects to your sound, the features of this are great. Ease of Use: The knob to select the type of effect you are using is analog, which makes it a bit of a pain to line up your effect. The two tweaking knobs aren't always clear what they do. Still, it is basically easy to use. Select the effect and play with the two knobs until it sounds the way you want it. Quality: Quality is where the pedal truly falters. This is the first Behringer pedal I've had really crap out on me. Let me tell you, when it craps out, it is truly spectacular. Even the on/off doesn't work properly. The off position always produces a screwed up phaser sound. The on position sometimes still works. But lets face it, if you can't turn it off, it is worse than useless. I would HATE to have something like this happen on stage. Because of this, I am working on replacing all my Behringer pedals with EHX, in case I go on the road, and I need reliability. Value: The value of this thing would be staggering if not for the fact that it broke. I have had it for maybe a year, and it went kaput. It is a great 'slot filler' for your pedal board. If you have some extra space, and you don't know what you want to put there, this is something to buy. It lets you experiment with chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, etc. The key word being 'experiment.' Once you find out what you really use a lot and want to add to your sound (in my case chorus and delay), chuck this thing and buy a really good dedicated effect. I'm an EHX fan, but there is plenty out there better than this. Manufacturer Support: Did not use. I fully expected to have issues with a Behringer pedal at some point. This thing is a throw away for me. If it breaks (and it has), I plan on replacing it with an EHX pedal. The Wow Factor: Nobody things Behringer is sexy. I was trying out for a cover band, and I think I was automatically one down to whoever else tried out just for having so much Behringer EQ. It is highly frowned upon, and you will not be viewed as a serious player while playing this EQ. Overall: There is, however, and upside to this pedal. It does work great out of the box, and if you are careful with it, it can be a good experimental slot filler on your board. Don't let it come to any hard crashes. Don't accidentally feed back the input into the output. Be careful when using stereo patch cables. Don't cross up A and B. I'm not sure which of these things ended up breaking mine. I have a feeling it was when I created a feedback loop in my pedal chain. All the rest of my stuff survived it with no problem, but that was right around the time I really started having trouble with this Behringer Multi.

"THERES A REASON WHY ITS CHEAP!!!!" submitted May 26, 2008

By a customer from aim.com
Music Style: acoustic, rock
Sound: the effects are crap compared to BOSS or any other high name brand Feature: a ton of features you have 6 different effects and adjustment knobs Ease of Use: hard to get a decent sound Quality: poorly made! Value: stopped working The FIRST time i replaced batt's The Wow Factor: it appealed to me because i had experience with other behringer products and they were amazing... plus it was cheap with a lot of effects. Overall: considering that it broke so fast i'll give it a 4 but if it would have worked longer i would have given it a 6ish.

"Cool idea, but happymeal toys are made better" submitted October 15, 2008

Musical Background: Active musician and music major
Music Style: various
Sound: Has good sound, when it makes any. I don't remember many details because it worked so briefly but I was excited initially to hear it. Feature: The effects themselves are nicely grouped together in one package Ease of Use: Easy to use, comfortably controlled Quality: Broke twice from simple operation, no stomping, transporting, or abuse involved. Main concern Value: Maybe if you baby it and use the stereo function it would be worth something. Manufacturer Support: I don't know, never called Behringer directly for support but there was no repairing the item and no factory issued warranty which isn't disappointing exactly for the money. I still support Behringer The Wow Factor: Looks good in pics, but up close you see that it's plastic which is a turnoff if you're looking for a professional appearance. Overall: Have your thirty dollars ready? Now take your money, roll it up, and burn it. Congratulations, you just accomplished the equivalent of purchasing a Behringer multi-effects pedal. This item quit after the first time I used it once, I had it replaced on warranty through the seller and after three uses, the second pedal was in the same condition. The red light comes on and no sound comes out. Save yourself the money, a lot of headache, and possible gig embarrassment by NOT buying this.
10 of 14 people (71.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-HR82. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449