When you call, mention priority code 206-JV3H

Rating and Reviews: Behringer FCA610 FireWire

Mixing in 5.1 or 7.1 surround? If you need to send signal every which way, Behringer's FCA610 interface has 10 analog outputs, plus 2 mic pres and MIDI I/O.

"Better than focusrite and presonus" submitted March 16, 2016

By Bryan H in Chesapeake, VA
Overall
Musical Background: 25+years drummer, guitarist, vocalist, pianist, bassist, producer, engineer, mastering
Music Style: extreme metal, hip hop, techno, classical, pop.
Overall: I've owned alot of behringer stuff over the years and every time I buy something new I'm more of a fan. I've owned just about every type of focusrite and presonus gear out there, and I DO love those interfaces. HOWEVER. Both the focusrite AND presonus top of the line products have more noise than this unit, MUCH less functionality for the price, and I honestly gotta tell you, I've never heard mic preamps this quiet. Their resting noise when they're on is so low... with a mic cable connected and not connected to a mic? lower than any preamp I've ever seen. Every switch and knob works exactly as described with no issues whatsoever. Keep in mind, this is a 200$ interface, and it has triple the inputs of most interfaces of this price range, and TRIPLE THE OUTS. Every input and output is balanced... super quiet. And the latency on this device is so fast it might as well be real time, and this is with running multiple effects on multiple tracks... guitar rig, waves idr(a ram killer and taxes most gear on low latency settings but this thing sails right along with it) The clarity of these mic pres is beyond any quality I've ever heard. so clean and quiet. No color, so if you want color on the input, you're gonna need some sort of dedicated mic pre or channel strip like a neve, but the clarity is so amazing on this unit that you'd almost be hurting your tone if you put something in front of this... Every single channel is dead quiet. the headphone op amps are so quiet I didn't know the unit was on til I cranked the gain on the headphone outputs almost all the way. This unit is EASILY the best unit I've ever owned... I'm so blown away by this thing I can't even believe it. I'm getting the FCA 1616 next, and I'm going to use this one to playback prerecorded tracks like keyboards and stuff when my band plays live. OR I'll just buy two more of these , lol. I don't know... either way, this is the best money I've ever spent and I just bought the behringer studio 50 monitors with it and when I heard them my jaw dropped to the floor. they're so incredible that words can't even describe them. They're tiny, loud, clear, clean, lightweight, and discreet on my mix desk. Unreal. This fca610 has sealed the deal, I am now officially an exclusive behringer user for any and all studio products they offer. I used to have a behringer b-1 mic by the way that to this day remains to be one of the best mics I've ever owned(and I've had alot of good boutique mics)... If you're looking to buy this piece of gear, its built like a tank and quite possibly the best upgrade you can have for your daw regardless of WHAT you currently have. The only thing that might stop someone from getting this is needing more ins/outs(the fca has 16 in/out so I'd recomend that, though I haven't tried one personally yet, but if its like this, get it) or you need some sort of function this device does not have, and you absolutely HAVE to have it for your studio to be useful.

"Behringer FCA610 FIREPOWER FireWire " submitted December 26, 2015

By a customer from msn.com in Bayside, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing over 50 years and am a professional musician
Music Style: I do Blues, Rock, Country, R and B, Reggae....
Overall: The Behringer FCA610 FIREPOWER FireWire is just OK...the front panel controls don't seem to control any volume, gain or balance on input. However it will relay your analog signal into your computer where you can play with your sound more if needed.

"Behringer FCA610 FIREPOWER FireWire " submitted January 26, 2014

By Rafael Matos in Berkeley, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Pofessional musician from Cuba (play saxophone)
Music Style: Latin jazz, Salsa, Reggae, etc
Overall: Behringer FCA610 FIREPOWER FireWire is a great Audio interface specially because it has USB and Firewire integrated, NO DRIVERS NEEDED FOR MAC and of course the price is is unbeatable.

When you call, mention priority code 206-JV3H. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449